Reviews for If Only
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Finend In French. Cool I'm barely learning French so I only know some stuff but that's cool you put that. I really like your story my most favorite part was the funny scenes with Steve made me laugh so much.
PinkAmy chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
LOVED THE STORY SO MUCH!
vampangel33 chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Wow this was really cool to read! You sort of had all the major parts from the book/movie put in. (Like the rumble, the Stay Gold scene between Johnny and Pony and the speech at the end from Soda) I loved it!
Zayhad chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Gotta love your writing. And that u take the orginal story but twist it to what would have happend if things would have gone another way. Great job!
nusrath ahmed chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
chapter 3 and 4
AnimalLover1 chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Love it
StayGold4ever chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
So cute and good and awesome! Nice job ;)
Alexis Night chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
That was great. I love these guys! I've done the exact thing Two-Bit did to Dally to my older brother before...
Alexis Night chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
ROTFL! That's the best thing ever!
Cirruz chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY! Again! You are amazing at writing!
Gabby1234 chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Awwww I lived it. It was beautiful :D
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
LMAO that was funny. You really know how to write a commedy, even when there is a tragedy in it it was funny! Good job. Favoriting it. I am also favoriting you. Write on.
Today-Only-Happens-Once chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
okayh, that chapter made me lol with the arguement, Dally's "input" and Steve's too. I'm still laughing! What also is funny is that Darry blames himself, but he gave pony CPR thus savin his life. Johnny blames himself, but both of them prob. would've died if he put up the fight(using common sense and not what i know would've happened given the book). And Soda blames himself, but he called 911 and thus also saved pony's life. GREAT STORY!
raniacurtis chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
hahaha! funny it
booknookgurl chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
That was amazing!

So incredibly good!

I like how you added in stuff that happened in the movie/book but in the situation that was going on.