Reviews for Life and the Search for my Missing Mojo
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Oh my god...that last line was hilarious!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Ahhh, that was really good. Unfortunately, I can really relate to Bella's missing mojo and a missing Edward. Dang! nicely done!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I'm here just looking around for some of your other stories. This one, mm pretty hot ;)
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I figured I would start at the end, and work my way forward: that was a really down to earth story, where I'm sure many women are feeling overwhelmed in daily life routines...feeling that they lost who they were. Ed seemed really supportive shen she confessed her feelings, which was great...not judgmental in anyway! Then when they got home...OMG...the ending lines that the beads were for him...I was cracking up! That was great! Another hit story for me! ;-)
starbuck69 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
What fun! Thanks for this story! I really identified with Bella, being a 37 year old mom of 3. Not sure how my hubby would react to the anal beads...;)
amandac3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I can relate to this story and totally agree with the 90/9/1 percentage ratio. I only have one kidlet and I'm a few years younger than your Bella but being a mommy and wife at any age can really take the mojo out of a girl. LOL! Good stuff.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Love it!
princesssparkle01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i love this story and would love it even more if you created it into a full fic or even just add some more chapters - we need more lemons! please update again soon
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I already read this story before,and let me tell this,it works for me every time!

You rock it and it's a great one shot!

Dont stop writing,ever!

Only a fanfiction writer knows how hard is to find the right words to write!

xoxo

Carol
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Loved it!
Katluva0323 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ooh la la! Delicious little one shot here. I'm happy you posted this kind of storyline, it is not told enough. Great job and thank you for posting.

Rae
userunknown123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
First I recommend blockin anon reviews...At least thats what I do, that way if someone says something nasty I can write them back!

Anywho.

Great o/s! Im thinkin this is something almost ALL women go through at some time or another! and the anal beads at the end had me LMAO!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Well, pray tell! She got her mojo back!
duckllingswan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I liked this a lot. But really, you've gotta continue this. More please!
velvetheels chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Great one shot. I am on the same page as these two... Together w/my husband 14 years, married 8, 2 kids & no friggin' alone time. Frustrating!