Reviews for Will That Be All?
Mercurial Fire chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You definitely captured the snarkiness in their interactions perfectly. And this fits so perfectly inside my head cannon that I've definitely fallen in love with it.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I really enjoyed this story! It was so funny! And I thought you portrayed the characters very well! Amazing job!

Fell4
baybelletrist chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Okay, this? Is brilliant. I love it. Perfect Pepper and Tony voices. Also Obie's.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I loved this! Tony and Pepper's interactions were really great, and you had their voices down so well. It was cool to see the progression of their relationship from the beginning, too. Overall, this was super adorable and funny in all the right places. Nice job!

The General
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was utterly adorable. I really can't think if any other way to describe it. I absolutely love this.
boundtotomorrow chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Gah you remind me of how much I adore this pairing. A million gold stars for you ProfessorSpork, you go ProfessorSpork!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
(; im in love.
HellsTheTwerd chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awesome story so far!

Will there be more? ( please say yes )
Swingflip chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love it! It's awesome, great beginning :)
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh, so cute! I have a feeling this is *exactly* how it would go.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
lol Wow. Very cute, and fitting

I can sooo see this happening in like the pre movie stage or something lol Nicely done!
I Beat U At Everything chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
OH! MY FREAKING! GOD! That was PERFECT!

You have my love forever,good sir/madaam.
FieryBrunette chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Nice job. I really like how you established the relationship between the characters!
Secca Irises chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love this. so, so much. Geez. Characters are -perfect-, and I can just see Tony sitting at his desk, snarky grin on his face...

"Can you make quiche?" and "Could you get me a cup of coffee? Out the door, down the hall, third room on the left. Excellent coffeemaker. Works like a dream. Thanks."

Snerk! I love it.

-Secca
sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
this is awesome- loved it so much. the first meeting with Tony and Pepper, and how well you got their characters, and how she impresses him, and her first look at being his PA. I want to see more of this!