Reviews for Will That Be All?
FieryBrunette chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Nice job. I really like how you established the relationship between the characters!
Secca Irises chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love this. so, so much. Geez. Characters are -perfect-, and I can just see Tony sitting at his desk, snarky grin on his face...

"Can you make quiche?" and "Could you get me a cup of coffee? Out the door, down the hall, third room on the left. Excellent coffeemaker. Works like a dream. Thanks."

Snerk! I love it.

sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
this is awesome- loved it so much. the first meeting with Tony and Pepper, and how well you got their characters, and how she impresses him, and her first look at being his PA. I want to see more of this!
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is it... the CUTEST Iron man oneshot I've ever read! It's perfect! Well done! Could you maybe write more? Please?
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Love the story!

(and your username _)
Kate chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is spot on, absolutly got the characters to a tea! Would love to read more!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Haha, I loved this fic! You got their characterizations spot on. This was a lovely fic to read, and I hope you write more TonyPepper fics. Keep up the great work!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I think I love you.

That was absolutely BRILLIANT.
Kadigan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is adorably well-paced, adorably true to character, adorably funny, and just plain adorable. I giggled incessantly. Thumbs up!
Charlie writes stuff chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
that was great, loved it! i like how you still managed to convey pepper feeling nervous at her new job, yet also her clear, constant reliability and work ethic. perhaps could see her getting more and more bold in the following chapters? (in other words, how she eventually becomes the pepper she is today). keep up the fantastic work! looking forward to next chapter :)
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Awww! I could hug you a bunch now for that super sweet fic! I'm trying to get a job now, nothing exciting like Pepper. A job at an ice cream shop. I'm worried nonetheless. First job. At 18. After I was s'pose to go to college. The recession and an EVIL grandparent ruined that. After $25,000 in scholarships I got mind you. Oh and a 4.125 GPA. That I had to put on an application for this said ice cream job. I feel like an idiot... ramblings over! sorry!

Anyways I read fics before bed. Like a bedtime story. And this one fit the bill perfectly! Love the fic, and love you for writing this! :) Hope you write more!
Gater101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Lol, I love it. Very cute - look how quickly he began to depend on her. I especially love the idea that they have been together since the beginning. Great work.
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Ooh, that was unbelievably cute! :D I really enjoyed this- amazing for your first Iron Man fic! I love that you wrote this, because I very much enjoy reading about how Pepper was hired. (: Write again!

RawrFangMonster chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is really your first Iron Man fic? Wow, you're amazing. You have them both perfectly. I liked that you wrote Tony breaking the coffee machine, then improving it. That made me laugh. Anyway, I love you story, good luck with your new fandom ;)
Elorapid chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I'm a sucker for good dialogue, and you have some excellent dialogue here. You did a great job of making me believe they had never met, which can be a hard thing to do with two characters who are so intertwined sometimes. Nice work, enjoyed it, and welcome to the fandom!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »