Reviews for The Temple of Altimir
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
BhHs
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 3 . 4/2/2018
Kill Quintella! Kill her! That is the only thought in my mind right now! Kill her! AUGGG!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 6 . 4/23/2017
love :)
AndurilofTolkien chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
love
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
Really great story! Hope you continue with it or another to tell what the key was for.
LegolaslovesME chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
I'm beyond words with rage at what this... Monter is doing to my husband.
LegoLaslovesME chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
If Quintella ever meets me, she had better run. Fast and far. She is making my eyes blur with anger and me tense with rage. She had better get away from my husband, that's all I can say, if she values her life. Now. And tell her that. Tell her to get away from my husband, or I'm coming for her. Although, all those things she told him, about how handsome he is, are all more than true...
LegolaslovesME chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Message to Quintilla: stay way from my husband, or there will be consequences. In the form of both a sword and a bow, which I have at my house. So, STAY. AWAY. FROM. MY. HUSBAND!
Stormcutter684 chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
*Quintella saunters around*
Me: YOU!
*tackles Quintella*
Quintella: AHHHHHHHH!
Me: LEAVE THE LOVING LEGGY FOR THE FANGIRLS, you monster!

LOL. I found Quintella highly irratating.
And it was full of action too! Such mystery! But ... What WAS the key for? C'mon! That's just cruel, leaving us on a cliffie!
XD
Anyways, great story, mellon-nin. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
The end? THE END?! So why did they have to get the key? Stupid story! I hate endings like this!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Your are so cruel to Legolas! He would NEVER just give in like that! *huffs angrily but decides to stay and see how it turns out*
nim draug chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
This is the most original story I have ever read on this website. You truly are a very talented writer. This is brilliant! :)
Atlquotl chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ugh I just re-read the top and realized my email never went through. It's my screen name at yahoo .com of course...Here's still hoping you get this, and can respond.
Atlquotl chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Okay this isn't a legitimate review but it couldt be if need be. I've been trying to find an old friend and this is as close to finding them as I've come in a long time. If you are who I hope you are. Email

Thanks and merry christmas.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
I actually couldn't believe they were getting of that easily. I really thought, knowing your plot-bunny, there would be some evil cliffhanger coming up at the end, but to my surprise and shock I noticed 2 little words that nearly made me fall over: the end.

Wow, the end, without either one of them getting seriously hurt? You must be going soft ;P

Nah just kidding, loved this story. And here's to hoping for a sequel, because what was that key for otherwise ;)