Reviews for The SeventyThird Hunger Games
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
I think Cosette can be intresting, will she make evryone think that she are dangerous?

It wasn't fair that Luca get chosen, his history. I wonder if his dad will die before him?
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Uh, Adrian sounds scary. I like Jesaray and hope that she will survive for a long time.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Good writing , I don't think they will live long.
a-turtle-shell chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
You are too good to us! Seriously, two updates is remarkable. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for district six! Thanks to you it's even worse than normal.

You have a wonderful talent when it comes to writing. I really can't wait for more.

a-turtle-shell chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
This was my favorite chapter, but I thought your last one was better. YAY! I'm excited to see the reactions, I really really hope you update soon! I adore this story!

Tour de Force chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Good job! Pretty lengthy, which I love, and I liked the characters. I can't wait to see what goes on in the next chapter!
Chocolatiee chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
I loooooove how you did Jesaray! You portrayed her and especially her mother nearly perfectly! Great job, and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Chocolatiee chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Not my favorite pair of tributes, but you're still writing them great. :) And woo! Jesaray is up next! Update soon.
a-turtle-shell chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
I loved this chapter! Eris seemed like a really interesting character. I don't want to see anyone dieeee! Great job, I look forward to your next update!

theatrechic123 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
You did a really good job! Eris is done very very well, I can't wait to read more!
Tour de Force chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Well, I think you did a really good job with Cliff. He was perfect! Eris was very interesting as well.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
a-turtle-shell chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Um... wow. That's pretty much all I can say! This story just keeps getting more and more fantastic! You are a wonderful writer! So much talent!

I vote yes to family reactions; that's very original.

Chocolatiee chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
I kinda like these two, sorta. An as for the family's reaction thing, I like it! I'd like to read that, at least.

And woo! Only one more reaping before Jesaray:)
Miss-Almond chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Luv my character Aura :D
Tour de Force chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Yes! I do like the idea of having a reaction piece at the end of every chapter. It should help to keep the idea of a an actual person dying.

You did Numeric excellently, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »