Reviews for Should Not Have Kept Driving
Deanie McQueen chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Brilliance. I see brilliance on my screen. Sheer and glorious trolling brilliance. I commend you on your achievement.

*claps*
CeCe Away chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
There can't be anything more frightening than fire for both of the boys. What an intense adventure.
Deanie McQueen chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
I know I already commented on the most recent chapter of this delightful story, but I had to return to beg, grovel, and PLEAD with you to continue and finish this story. I don't care if it's 2 sentences long. I just...an ending would complete my life twice over. I very much hope you'll consider it.

- Deanie
Deanie McQueen chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
I'm so terribly excited to see how this ends! I'm on the edge of my metaphorical seat, as I tend to read things in bed. Can't wait to see what they wanted with Sam. Excellent. Just excellent.

Sincerely, Deanie
cold kagome chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
awwwe.. poor sammy!.. why won't they leave him ..alone.. pouted
Deanie McQueen chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
If we were in a concert hall and your story was being played, I would give you a standing ovation with very loud claps. I am enjoying this an incredible amount. I hope you continue on.

Sincerely, Deanie
samgirl19 chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
either my sleep deprived brain isn't letting me understand but what is going on here lol sorry i woke up from a nap and i'm having a hard time understanding i'm sorry

i think they are after sam becasue they think he isn't right or something a long that line
samgirl19 chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
omg sam is crazy for what he is doing uh oh
littleaprilroses chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Verry good chap, though Im pretty sure John wouldnt spank his 27 year old son... And even if he intended to I know Dean wouldnt put up with it. Keep going! :)
cold kagome chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
omg... wutr just happen
Jess62 chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
Hey !

Hooo sam is nice with unca Bobby !

John is to return and dean is in dangerous XD

Sam is very cute and he is so happy to seethis daddy !

Good luck ! I wait the next :p

Bisous!
samgirl19 chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
uh oh john showed up
cold kagome chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
awwwe.. poor boys.. they never get a break... lol
Jess62 chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
ONE WEEK ? It's long. :( lol

I was going to forget. Hello

Sam is cute et dean is...dean. John is will arrive in bobby ? He is going to leave his children ?

Bisous
MY Siberian Husky is MY Angel chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
That was awesome! Loved this chapter. Anyway...Do we have to wait 'til next week...I mean it is my graduation in a couple days...It could be my early graduation present...;)