Reviews for Destined
Szechuan chapter 9 . 9/10
Pleeeeeaaaaase
VOR29 chapter 9 . 11/15/2018
Hi Rizember,
I'm thoroughly enraptured by this story! Pity coming across it so late. I take you don't update your stories anymore. yet, if there's any chance you'd do it I'd be most grateful!
Cheers,
PS: If you have posted it somewhere else or finished it yet not posted, could you send me a the way to read it?
KURAMAX chapter 9 . 7/6/2018
Holy shit...
I CAN'T BELIEVE U DO THIS TO ME GODDAMMIT HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME?!
U torturing me with the lack of communication between sasunaru(they only communicate with hatred to each other which it's not cool at all if u make them act like that in slow-burn story)..
But the most part that piss me to no end was when they're starting able to act civil towards each others & then u just stopped updating like that. Plus, u almost makes me forget if this is a sasunaru story becuz of how often naruto is interacting with everyone but sasuke
the Moon our Witness chapter 2 . 3/6/2018
I'm still here, hoping you'll come back one day. The story is just too good to be left here all forgotten.
spidereye8 chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
shame you stopped writing it is a good story
LeyCoo chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
Hi,

This story is amazing! I love it and I know it's probably a super busy time for you but I just wanted you to let you know that it's awesome and I've followed it just in case you ever come back.

~LeyCoo
Alin chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
This is amazing. It's like an amazing, Harry Potter-like, sasunaru fanfic, and I love it.
Irksome chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
I really love this fanfic and I hope when you have time you'll consider producing another chapter :) I've read it so many times, as well as your other stories (sorry if I sound creepy) :P Just wanted to encourage you because it's really great :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Good lord. The lore in this fic is way too extra. There's only been three chapters and we've already been hit with a ton of rules for almost everything werewolf-related.

They can't just transform, oh no, "phasing" happens at a special time in their lives, and of course Naruto has something extra-special about him. Besides that, all the mating stuff was too complicated, the chakra stuff was too complicated, the marking stuff was too complicated, and the turning stuff was too complicated. You over-complicated literally every possible thing that you could over-complicate. Everything in the fic has rules and explanations associated with it and it is tiring.

It's not that I found the rules and explanations confusing, you managed to write them in an understandable way, I will give you that, it's just that I found most of the complex lore boring and unnecessary. It's hard to care about the plot and characters when the lore is hogging the spotlight. I think the idea that werewolves want to kill their mate on sight is an interesting one, but the interesting idea was buried under a bunch of other stuff, under explanation for how the mating process works and high-society rituals that I could not care less about.

Another issue is that we just got three chapters of background info, only for them to end up as college roommates. So if you take out all the werewolf mating stuff, this fic has basically become like every other SNS college roommates fic out there. The tropes are all pretty much the same: Naruto is going to college with all of his friends, Sasuke is a guy he has a complicated past with yet they end up as roommates, and he and Sasuke hate each other. It's like the supernatural stuff, which was the fic's selling point, has turned into flavoring for the college fic and is no longer the main dish.

Disappointing all-round.
DJmiso chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
wll, considering you havent updated since 2012 i cant exactly be arsed to complain about those buttons, either. BUT is there a button that would get you to update? like as soon as you see this message? providing yer not dead, that is. i knew i shouldnt have read this story seeing the update history but the amount of reviews it has received promised a good read. and i was right. def better than the other stories out there

here's to hoping you update one day because you cant just promise interaction and dont dish out. :(
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter ... If it's happening...
XxKitsuneKxX chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
OMG I just found this story and I read it and LOVE IT SO MUCH and then I saw... it has been... more than 3 years since it was updated. Why do so many good stories get abandoned? *cries* I know it is my own fault for reading I should have been more careful and noticed the last date of update but...

Well, it was great anyway, even if it isn't going to get an ending. I guess I will have to imagine my own, and that will still be fun. Thanks for sharing your creative genius with the world.
Ashinia chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Still waiting
ZapHats chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
NOOOOO! THIS IS THE BEST FIC EVER! I NEED MORE! PLEASE SENPAI, GIVE ME MORE!
Sasusnaru chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Okay so I know that it has been over 2 years that you've updated on this story, you see I read this story somewhere at the beginning of last year when I was entirly knew to the world of Fanfiction, I didn't follow the story as I didn't have an account yet neither did I remember the name of the story what I did remember was that I found this fic amazing, funny, clever and all good things, now one and a half year later I've found this story again and I've read the fic again and let me get this straight in the past one and a half year I've read probably over a THOUSAND SasuNaru fics ranging from really good ones to really shitty ones and in between all those fics yours still stands out I LOVE this fic its AMAZING and I'm upset that you haven't finished it perhaps you don't even read this but I just wanted to tell you that you're an amazing writer with great talent and I hope that whatever got you off of writing won't be bugging you for longer cause you've got a talent many people want to have but can't get, you're AWESOME.