Reviews for Destined
Sasusnaru chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Okay so I know that it has been over 2 years that you've updated on this story, you see I read this story somewhere at the beginning of last year when I was entirly knew to the world of Fanfiction, I didn't follow the story as I didn't have an account yet neither did I remember the name of the story what I did remember was that I found this fic amazing, funny, clever and all good things, now one and a half year later I've found this story again and I've read the fic again and let me get this straight in the past one and a half year I've read probably over a THOUSAND SasuNaru fics ranging from really good ones to really shitty ones and in between all those fics yours still stands out I LOVE this fic its AMAZING and I'm upset that you haven't finished it perhaps you don't even read this but I just wanted to tell you that you're an amazing writer with great talent and I hope that whatever got you off of writing won't be bugging you for longer cause you've got a talent many people want to have but can't get, you're AWESOME.
lom1234iu0 chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
nooooooo there must be more?! I love this fanfic so so much pleaaase update! :D
The story is so clever and funny and I cant wait for the narusasu to begin! *evil fangirl cackle*
Solethen chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
I had to read this twice...then a week later I read it a third time. . ! The monsters with a hint of harry potter 3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
mental humor chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
please carry on with the story even if its just ONE more chapter PRETTY PLEASE WITH ITACHI ON TOP!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
First off, I absolutely love your A/Ns and page breaks! Hilarious, and creative use of what is often seen by authors and readers alike as an annoyance! I love how there is a proper plot and background to this fic, really enjoyable and interesting. Absolutely cannot wait for the next instalment :)
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
will sasuke get over his hate for naruto and try to make some time of connection
the.nureta.mofu chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
Please finish this fanfic. I will pull an uchiha and cry blood tears all over your sofa if you dont. Why? Because you cant just go and get someone addicted like this and cut them off. Not. Cool. And sasu and naru never even got to be in love. Its like youre trying to kill meeeeeeee with your amusing page breaks and witty dialouge.

...

Just finish the story please.
kittycatluver chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
OMG! so funny I just love itachi maybe u should put that all the dark demons go against naruto and
try to kill him and drink his blood they leave him severely injured surprisingly sasuke and his friends
save him. u don't have to write it. it was just a suggestion on my mind. good story though well Ja!
keltieful chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Ahhhh, gaahhh, maaahh, slaaaah!
Why god, why?
I know you may never read this. And fanfic may be dead to you but... *pathetic whimper*
This story is so compelling.
The way you've written the characters, both amusing and inviting.
I just love it so much *dramatic sob*
Without a doubt, this has to be my favourite story you've written. I am completely, head over heels in love with it.
Please update it... or just tell me what happens via dot points!
Can you tell I'm incredibly desperate?
This is what you've done to me!
please?
I love you.
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Oh, you! You need to update this! Or I'll cry... I love your stories and writing style- it's epic! And this story idea- also epic! You know what'd be super-ultra-mega epic? You using that magical writing power of yours to update this story... Epicness everywhere!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Love it you must update soon
So well written one of the greatest stories so far
DimintheMoonlight chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
I really like this story. To be honest for the desciption of the castle, I kinda thought of Hogwarts. But not because I thought you were jacking it off of Harry Potter, but it helped with the visual to picture it better. And the way you potray Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is pretty comical and violent haha. And I wouldn't mind GaaraNaruto, but SasukeNaruto is a lot hotter :) great job with the story, and I hope you continue with it.
YaoiHimeSama chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Please update. I love your story :D
Jaa-Ne chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
This is such a fun story! I really hope you update and finish it soon!
Luv-ly Stories chapter 1 . 1/2/2014