Reviews for Destined
BIGGEST FAN chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
OMG! THIS STORY IS AMAZING PLEASE CONTINUE I KNOW ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR THAT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED BUT IT'D BE A WASTE IF YOU DIDN'T CONTINUE THIS IS SRLSLY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FICS IN YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER PLEASE UPDATE ! I've read like a dozen monster sasunaru fanfics and they all were ''okay'' where as yours is totally freaking awesome and super cool and i totally love it and you should continue it cause its so freaking amazing! Please continue! xo
Snowthevampirequeen chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
I love shooting things too
jenkin chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
I loved this story! Unfortunately it 's not completed.
jenkin chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Lol! I'm laughing so hard right now!
Gazingatmoons chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Please continue I really enjoy this story
mudshake chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
mooooooooooore!
darkmoon903 chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
please continue All of your stories its a waste. when people dont finish but if you funda author thats awsome and continĂșes it with your ideas we night nota notice the difference and Make us happy
the Moon our Witness chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
You really really have to update this story. It's my favourite of all your stories so far, even though I love 'An Unlikely Romance' as well. I guess I have a thing for the whole monster stuff xD
And I'm still so curious about the whole story behind Narutos birth, his undiscovered powers and all.
So please please update 3
Bedlight-For-Blue-Eyes chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
It makes me sad to see that this hasn't been updated in so long, but i'm hoping my review will prompt chapter out of you.

This is a great fic, there's the occasional grammatical error but it doesn't bother me in least because for an un-beta'd fic, this is wonderfully written.
Love the plot and the idea, i'm missing the sasunaru-ness but i like how you're taking the relationship slow, makes the story seem more realistic (as realistic as a story about magic and fictional anime characters can get).

One of my ultimate loves for this story is how you portray Itachi, i love him so much and nothing ruins a fic more for me than people portraying him as some heartless bastard, he is, but he is a heartless bastard who is only a bastard because he loves his brother, gahhh i just love his alcoholicness!

Anyhows please reawaken your muse and desire to write this because i have thoroughly enjoyed what i've read thus far.

p.s. maybe its the batteries not the buttons on the remote thats faulty?
CrankBebop18 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
I read it in one go! I love all the work and time put into each chapter all the details and explanation of each kind of monster and how they interact with each other is so interesting i cant wait to see the way Sasuke and Naruto start to gain feelings for one another :3
Hope to see a new chapter soon...
Blunette chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Oh my god- I just found this story and I flipfucking love it. Please update very soon! I like how you changed Hinata's character, and managed to make Itachi seem like some wacko. I really live Sasori's character though, and how he's taking care of Naruto. If Naruto and Deidara teamed up though- good lord the world would end.

I really live the plot of this story, and can't wait to read more of your work -stalks to profile page- please update soon and I promise to review to every chapter after this one!

(Luv Kyuubi and Itachi by the way, haha)
W1NT3RST33L chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Wheres the end! dont leave us hanging:(
Golden Seashells chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Made me laugh XD Nice to see Sasuke and Naruto having some sort of connection where they actually interact. Keep writing! Love it.
Akemi chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Please, update when you can! I love the how mates kill each other thing, might be because I'm sick of all the soul matesfast love?
Just chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
You should try to finish. I keep checking for updates only to be disappointed. I'm looking forward to more of your charming humor.
606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »