Reviews for The Woman on the Bench
gglver123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
wow. it was sad and all, and i'm pretty sure the last line alone made me cry. i've never cried over such a short fic before. amazing :D
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was so sad and I almost made it through without tears...right up until the last line where spending time with Parker was a chance to be close to a part of the man she loved. Just...wow. Bravo!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
When she received the letter, I had tears. Yes, she has Parker, and Booth's 'stuff'.
CopperBoom4 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
You Killed off booth :( I'm sad right now!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Excellent piece. I particularly liked that it was from the POV of two outsiders. Now I will have to start at the bottom of your list and work my way to the top. I am looking forward to the trip.
ilovebones96 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
damn u i cried :P
Mrs Crawford Badgley chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
wow! that's devastating! its so moving! i love the way you write! i have a couple of your other stories favourited to read! I can't wait to start!
fivesteamboatsxD chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Well I just bawled my eyes out.

This is very Hart-ish. He would do something like this and break every heart in the Bones world.

:/ He better not.

This was very good now, and if you'll excuse me, I'm about to read the [hopefully] more jovial alternate ending to this.
AmSun chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh gosh, how I cried. This is really, really one of the most beautiful fanfictions i've read. Such an interesting perspective and such a sorrow in the typing. I've been thinking about this cute story for days, thank you for writing such a good piece! 3
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
THIS IS SO SAD

but also so, so, so beautiful. brava. really.

All I can imagine is me and you fifty years from now with grandkids and everything you want in life. Everything we want.

wow.
NicoleTheresa1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
So freaking sad totally balling here. Very well done. I hope this downstream really happen
roundabout1267 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
You are incredible at writing angst.

I usually don't cry when I read a story (or one-shots) but you made me, which doesn't sound like a compliment, but it is.
moon-scar89 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Oh my I wasn't expecting that at all! Ill be honest it made me cry. As an army wife you hit on my deepest fear so I understand the emotion in the story. Amazing story and good job. Maybe could you do an alternate ending? I love the idea of bones and booth being observed by outsiders.
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I really love this. So sad and yet so perfect. I particularly loved how you told this from the two waitress' point of view. A very nice touch. Thanks for the lovely read,

Kar, xx
Hannah chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This story brought tears to my eyes. Now, I don't usually read tragedy/angst stories because of I don't like crying, but something drew me to your story. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that this was beautifully written, albeit from the fact that no one really wants this to happen. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and continue writing pieces as wonderful as this!