Reviews for All In a Name
Daggers.Silver chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Teary smiles. Teary smiles from me to you. This just... /3 When Sam said 'pancakes', the most biggest, ridiculous, sad smile spread across my face. Like, uuuuugh my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Poor Sammy!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
aww so sweet. I loved it
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Brilliant. Sad and heart rendering and awful, but just brilliant.
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Very moving, poor Sam! Very well written and I would have loved that to be the ending of the episode! :)
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Sweet:) Love the way they said completely random things but still understood exactly what th other meant.
Nilah chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was great! Well done!
rog457 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I loved this fic.

Exactly how I would imagine both the boys would be after that horrible experience. Sam would be devestated and Dean would be who and what he does best Sams caring/protective big-brother.

I love that its the little things that are Sams anchor, Dean softly saying his name, laying his hand on his shoulder, holding him while he cries, giving him a cold cloth for his swollen eyes.

Great writing very affecting.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
AW! I love, love, LOOOVE when Dean is being protective and tender and caring with his Sammy - perfect!
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
*sigh* I love protective, comforting big brother Dean. *sigh*

But I'd say halitosis is a $5 word, tops. ;)
Rachelly chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hey! Congrats on your graduating college! That is awesome! And the thought of getting more of your stories thrills me. I love the tenderness you put into them, the brotherly love, the limp Sam/protective, angsty Dean scenarios!

This piece was beautiful. I loved how Dean was so tender, gentle, and loving. His concern so evident in everything. I loved how you translated Dean's behavior into unspoken words. I loved Sam's brokenness and how he could barely function, how without Dean, he would have just faded away. Great piece!Thanks for sharing it with us! ~Rachelly
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was great! I love early seasons stuff, and Big Brother Dean.

Awesome work!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Awww... I have an exam today and I'm just going to cry through it now xD That was so sweet :) Aww... that should so have been in the show! I need some Deany comfort for his little brother now.. *mental flick through episodes* :D Thankyou! Love it! xx
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Excellent as always. Keep 'em coming!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I enjoyed reading your story.

Dean did a wonderful job taking care of Sam, being there for his brother.

Love how Dean knew what Sam needed without any words.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.