Reviews for These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 6 . 4/24
Oh dear, I'm stuck between a state of 'what is going on' and laughing my arse off.
Nerf-herder, haha. And Yoda and Obi-wan's arguments regarding kidnapping, wow, those hypocrites. Poor Vader-clone, with the terrible terrible job.
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 4 . 4/24
Omg, Obi-wan and Vaderkin having a bullshitting battle (because that makes sense).
maryg92844 chapter 5 . 3/2
I'm really enjoying your take on this. Very fun.
Natman717 chapter 27 . 12/14/2016
Noooooooooooo... it ended why! But hey just read the whole thing and it is amazing!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/11/2016
This was an amusing reinterpretation of the movies. I enjoyed the way you wrapped your tale around the events from canon. And deliberately or not, you raised some very important questions about the ethics of cloning and the consequences of the choices individuals make.
Pom Rania chapter 18 . 9/24/2016
It's all just piling up, and I love it!
Pom Rania chapter 15 . 9/24/2016
I am now going to interpret all of canon as "Darth Vader was high". This makes SO MUCH more sense if he a) isn't thinking clearly and b) can't see clearly!
Pom Rania chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
Bwahahahaha EVERYONE IS AN IDIOT AND IT'S HILARIOUS.
Pom Rania chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
Illegal apprentice? I like the sound of that. HEADCANON ACCEPTED.
Pom Rania chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Holy COW, there's just a Thirty Screw-Up Pileup here! I like it. *grins*
The Hope Lions chapter 27 . 7/2/2016
I CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW PERFECT THIS FIC IS. THE ONLY THING THAT COULD MAKE IT BETTER WOULD BE ANOTHER ONE-SHOT OF EZRA, KANEN, AND AHSOKA JOINING THE REST OF THE CREW.

Is it odd that this fic actually made more sense than the actual movies? Like it was ridiculous and i never stopped laughing and yet... and yet the dialogue made more sense when you added the thought process and everything just seemed to make so much more sense to me. You took the most ridiculous solution to every single thing in the movies that didn't make sense, and it made perfect sense. Truly you are a genius. I don't throw that word around lightly; you are a genius. This story is perfectly crafted. I can't even believe it. It's perfect, really. Thank you so much I loved it.
ShaiGar chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
That was outstanding. Easily the best Star Wars story I've ever read. Better than the movie novelisations, the extended universe, and any other fanfiction.
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 5/14/2016
He is the worst worst sith lord ever.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 5/14/2016
I love this fic.
FreelanceBum chapter 9 . 5/14/2016
"after Padme had tragically died of LTWTL"

And now I'm convinced that the daughter of the mechanic is Padme's clone.