Reviews for Romantic Entanglements
MelodyCurious chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Just found this tonight after finding one of your other tales, and I must say - I'm loving it!
BundleofContradictions chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I loved it! You're wrong about not being able to write humor and action togetherI think you mix the two quite well.

The Captains Jack Harkness and John Hart were very welcome additions to the story, and Hart's situation honestly intrigues me. I've watched the first two seasons of Torchwood, but different universe could mean different baddies-and there is enough mystery in canon Harkness's backstory to play around with in any type of fic.

Oh, and Martha Jones is back, and she's been in a hospital with Judoon on the Moon! Some things never change! Maybe she'll meet a nice pediatrician...

Question: I've noticed that alternative universe Torchwood fics such as yours staff Torchwood London with Tosh and Owen. I love the characters-Owen's my favorite (I get an impression that you don't like him much)-but don't they work in Cardiff, Wales? Why would that change in Pete's World? And where is Ianto?

Overall, this was a great, fun, hilarious and well written piece of fanfiction that deserves way more than only 8 reviews! I hope you are inspired to keep writing and continue the comedy. Very few people do funny stories with plots well, and they are truly a pleasure to read!

Looking forward to your take on baby!fics. They're a guilty pleasure of mine. I'd love to see what you can do with Mpreg, actually. If anyone could pull off a great Mpreg story, this little universe you built would be the perfect setting for one, and I think you'd twist that fic cliche with the justice it deserves!

Thanks for the story!
basaltone chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I am really enjoying reading all the stories in this series. It amuses me to see a version of the Doctor that really has his Donna side showing. So many versions of 10.5 forget that he was half Donna. There is no way that isn't going to change him. Thanks so much for your series.
timano chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I enjoyed reading this story! And I don't think you have trouble melding humor with action at all. I'd rate this 10 out of 10 stars. (And by the way, a few years ago I spent four months in Italy. Which was wonderful-except that two and a half of those months were spent recovering from breaking a toe. So I can empathize with your injury.)
scifigeekgirl chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Great ending! Looking forward to more in this series - can't wait to see if you include more for Jack and Martha.
J-Kid chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
This is so much frijorking fun! :-D I love your genderconfused Doctor!Clone, with his bits of Donna and his interactions with Donna herself and Jackie and Rose. Awesome story. I am looking forward to your next posts of this very much. Thanks for writing it! Also: Jack and Martha? I'm so curious; it should be a riot!
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
This made me actually, non ironically, laugh out loud in several places. Just lovely :)
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I'm trying to imagine David Tennant in a dress...

Yeah, not very successful.

Eventually the image will mentally click, though, and then I'll either be scarred for life or extremely turned on or laughing my head off; NO idea which. Not a bloody clue.

/snickers/ God, I love these stories.

Finding out what Jack and Martha are up to will be FUN.
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Ok, this is fantastic. The last line had me burst out laughing. Can't wait for more!
scifigeekgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Hee hee too funny! I had a feeling it would b Capt Jack! This was really fun and had me laughing - can't wait for the next chapt!