Reviews for Organic
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
WHERE HAS THIS FIC BEEN HIDING.

... oh. In the 'T' rating. Ahaha, whoops. (on that topic, heavy blood, violence and sexytimes? why IS this in the T rating?) O.o

Your description and narrative does lovely things all over the screen. Seriously. Please tell me you became a for-realsies author and that's why you haven't updated in so long.
Tobi Is My Name chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oooooh, yeah! Bring on da ConWorth, albeit reluctant on Conrad's part, but then again, isn't that what makes him such a lovable lil' failpire?
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
The sad thing is, I can actually picture Worth reading Mother Goose to kids in a library, (God knows how he was persuaded to do it), and making them cry. It's one of those sad, but somehow hilarious scenes.
mamzellebutterfly chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
ahh i love this! it's so good and vampires! and this comic! and i just really love this, ok.
Aran'sApprentice-Meahow chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Awww. This was a nice chapter. I liked the previous one, the whole 'let's involve people who aren't Worth or Con in this one, okay?' It's a good contrast. And the whole 'i don't want you to die' thing is perfect here because you never really had to say it at all. Yay!
Aran'sApprentice-Meahow chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
This one DID get a little exposition-heavy, but i love the implications behind their fight. When does Conrad get the upper hand over Worth? It's gotta happen sometime...but i suspect Worth has to let him in in order for that to happen. The fact that i have these kinds of questions about your story is gooood 3 I think actually the only part of the exposition that got heavy was somehow the implication that this one moment was going to change Con's entire life. which, obviously, it won't...but it seems like he'll be thinking about it for a while. hrmm. anyway non-sexual chapters sort of built the sexual chapters up more! (i am queen of this, apparently.) so i shall await the next one!
Aran'sApprentice-Meahow chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
OOh. First HINABN fanfic i look at & it's Con/Worth. I haven't been following the fandom, obviously, because that seems to be the thing, but it's an exciting new Thing for me. I loved your chapter! The humor's just right. Seems like they got into things rather fast, but you've got your plot setup and they're so...wonderfully awkward and horrible at this that I totally want to read more. My one critique is this sort of makes it sound like their lives revolve around one another. Already. XD also, Hanna keeps showing up in the operating room without me realizing that he's there...might need some into for that. But then again, i've got 7 more chapters to read.

Fun stuff! thanks for writing!
aryllia chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
I suppose it's time for vampireism 101 then?

Why do I get the feeling this will be something like learning the basics of safe sex long after you've already lost your virginity? Oh well, better late then never - I just hope Worth wont get a jealousy fit when Connie starts feeding off others, even if it's for the sake of Worth's health...
Cacodaemonia chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Aw, Conrad's growing like, a quarter of a testicle. XD I really like his interaction with Finas and Cas, and the mostly unspoken communication between the two older vamps. :)

Also, the part about Conrad fracturing Worth's wrist? I've actually wondered about that sort of supernatural strength when the individual is in the throws of passion, anger, whatever. Hehe, don't ask me *why* I spend my time thinking about these things! But anyway, super strength seems like something that would be really scary and potentially hard to control. So yay, I'm so pleased you addressed it!
kikomio chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Awkward! so awkward! I love it~

Ya it figures Adelaide wouldn't be at all helpful. Tough-love teaching on the way? only with less love...?
Murder Junkie chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Man, I miss this comic... There's something so painfully unfair about a creator abandoning such a beautiful work. It's really sad.

Oh yeah, nice chapter. Very awkward and in-character!
aryllia chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
I don't care what Worth said in the previous chapter - they are SO oozing with couple-ness XD

Is it just me or is Connie actually in process of growing a pair? And is Worth softening up? Excitement abounds! I almost can't wait for the next chapter (almost, this fic falls just short behind DoN)
aryllia chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Pfff, all the comparisons to fruits and veggies - I like. Errh, expect me back to review the last/latest chapter in something under a day once I'm done racing through this 8D

(because I've read other fiction by you and I have a hunch I won't be able to stop myself from reading this non-stop)

How come I always start reading your stories right in the middle of big, grade-determining assignments? You are not good for my studies.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Wow, I somehow missed this chapter between bouncing between the various archives. ;)

Well written! I liked the insight into both Conrad and Worth, and the glimpse of {...} and Hanna was enjoyed as always. I so rarely see signs of {...} not liking how Worth occasionally might treat Hanna that I enjoyed putting a tidbit of it in my own fic...

Looking forward to seeing more from you, as always!
yaoi2010 chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
(is a puddle of goo) GNEE! I just totally melted inside from the non-fluff and incredibly rude relationship that is ConWorth! Forget sappy romances, bring on the hate!

Beans