Reviews for Left Outside Alone
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Great story!
I really enjoyed it
I felt bad for Kurt and I'm glad it worked out
Kudos
Blade
leahk80 chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
nicely done!
Emily chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
I absolutely adored this story to pieces!
horseluvr4 chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
Ugly sobbing. Literally. All the angst-my heart just about broke. And then with all of Papa Hummel's lines...oh, Kurt. I just want to give him a massive hug. And Puck.
Twitch101 chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Aw! That was so sweet! I was a blubbering mess the whole way through but I just couldn't stop reading! Wonderful job! :)
Newfound-Dabbler-22 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I enjoyed this story - it was so sad and made me cry so much but I think chapter 11 was a highlight for me - you write Finn so well, much needed comic relief. Please write another story at some point with more Finn!

Sonomi-chan chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
This is such an amazing story. I started reading this at like 1 in the morning and I couldn't stop even if I wanted to (which I didn't! lol). It was so worth the lack of sleep. Awesome job! I loved it!
jinglyjess chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
This story is so emotional. I was crying through the whole thing!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
it's great you had me crying at some pints and trust me it's not easy to get me to cry love
TiannaMVA chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
Oh god, I cried so much while reading this.

I hope you start a new story soon. :D
JessicaHereAndNow chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
HOW DARE YOU? GOING AND MAKING ME CRY LIKE THAT! I'M AN INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL!

but no seriously, this story was amazing! I loved it so much! UGH! LOVED IT!
JessicaHereAndNow chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
So, my guess right now is Kurt either has an eating disorder, some type of anxiety disorder or has an actual medical problem...I think it's the utter lack of him eating in this fic when everyone seems to eat, that is making me lean more towards eating disorder tho... We shall see tho! :D
MissiYoung chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
I cried SO MUCH during this fic-the angst was just what I needed tonight, thank you! Also, I couldn't stop giggling inappropriately at the cliff hanging cliff hanger...it just tickled me in some morbid way.
scorpionika chapter 17 . 1/9/2012
This was...way too damn angsty for my poor, breakable heart. And for my sore eyes - sore from crying. And for my, now blotchy, complexion. And for my grades (should have been studying, damnit!).

But...it was too wonderful to pass. Thank you for that story.

Gonna kiss my parents now *_

Hugs!