Reviews for Just another story
Aesalys chapter 1 . 8/22
wow! great! (as always ') can I translate this one too?
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/1
You could easily see the Order as illegal vigilantes, yes.
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
It's such an unusual viewpoint, especially if seen by someone in power who only sees the facts and not intentions, without Dumbledore or Harry to tell the full tale from the very beginning. It's so easy to see her role in it twisted, setting her teacher on fire, a badly explained troll in the girls bathrooms, freeing Sirius and Buckbeak and of course her run ins with Umbrage. Her isolation from others in her year, sneaking around etc.
It's an excellent spin on the truth and I imagine Snape is going to relish every minute of dredging through it all and painting her in a different light. This was a blast to read.
Aozora Evangelion chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
The story is different. And quite original as well. A bit confusing at the beginning, though. But the more you read it, the more you understand. Nice one. (y)
hisnhers chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
interesting... odd, but interesting.
severiana chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
interesting. fits well. how the 'greater good' changes perspectives ;)
lidiladilom chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hi!

I wanted to tell you earlier, but forgot, and then stumbled upon the story again and it suddenly came to me:

Thank you!

and:

Wow, it's a cool insight to a world of "what if"s, and even cooler when you read it for the second time, knowing all the way the ending!

:):)

Have a nice day!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
We have a phrase, 'now the shoe's on the other foot'. Of course Hermione thinks of herself as the heroine, not the scapegoat; since her first year she's been part of the Trio, and of course everything they did was right.

And you missed some charges, too-I'm certain Madam Umbridge remembers how she was sent to the centaurs, perhaps to die, and that Miss Edgecombe has a civil suit outstanding about the permanent scars on her forehead (pain and suffering, plus the Muggle treatment required to eradicate them).

Lovely turnabout. It would be nice if you continued this.
Dipi chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
ah! but it has so much of potential as a chaptered story. nice one though
Oryx chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Very interesting concept. Since one of the accusations is the enabling of Peter's escape (and thus indirectly contributing to Voldemort's return) then one can be safe to assume Voldemort isn't openly in charge of the Ministry. I can imagine this scenario happening if DEs took the Ministry over secretly (though not exactly like in DH because Hermione isn't being accused with stealing magic). But I can also envision it if Voldemort was defeated but Harry died. Especially if he died out of view (suppose he wasn't able to return to life in the forest) and the Minister after the battle was not Kingsley but someone unsympathetic to Dumbledore and his followers.
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Interesting, and strange to read. Keep smiling. :-)
duj chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Ah, you've posted it :))

What I find most striking in this story is how well the accusations fit, if one just removes the Harry/Dumbledore-are-the-good-guys filters ;~P (Although in strict point of canon, the "little thefts" were in second year and the teeth comment in fourth; only the freeing of Pettigrew happened in third.) But I don't think Snape would be allowed to act as her legal representative, because he is presumably a material witness for several of the charges.

It would have been interesting to change the ending and follow the course of the court case right through. Who won the war and is now prosecuting the Order? The Ministry or Voldemort? With Snape as the state-appointed solicitor for the defendant/s, it really looks likelier to have been Voldemort.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is a weird little tale, but it's very well done.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Brilliant start!

I knew it at once who was talking with whom, and yet the last sentence was just plain brilliant.

I can hardly wait to read more of THIS.
HermioneFan28 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
sorry but WHAT THE HELL is this story about? I confused...