Reviews for Here In The End Where Everything Begins
HootiePGH chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
"swan song" is one of my all-time favorite episodes. and i believe your story actually enhanced my love of it. that's why i'm adding it to my favorites. i've read all your supernatural stories and this is one of my favorites. this and the distance between us. you're a wonderful writer.

your story reminds me of the montage of their lives that sam relives after he spies the army man in the ashtray while lucifer's beating the crap out of dean. but this story is dean's version with the memories he cherishes of making sam happy or helping him out.

and as much as your story made me cry (a lot), i think this is the only sensible ending for the boys. i want them to ride off into the sunset and be happy, but, realistically, i think their lives will end in pain. this ending here gives them a chance to shuffle off this mortal coil with heroic grace and peace. because they deserve to go out as heroes and be granted an eternal peace. which i think they will have if they spend eternity together, even if it's in the cage.
Barranca chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I've always felt bad for everything that the brothers had to go through that tried draw them apart - in that sense, your story caters to the desire for them to finally be so strong together as not to be separated by anything - not by circumstances in life, not by descent into hell. I'd like to hope that it will give them strength to survive.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I really enjoyed that story, I have always said that this is the way I see the series eventually ending when it does end. The only thing that made the series finale ok for me was the fact that I knew we were getting a season 6. I have read rumors that originally Kripke was planning to end the series with Dean living the apple pie life and Sam in hell and if that had happened, I would have been beyond pissed. I either see the brothers both getting their own happily ever after together, which as much as I wish beyond wishes that could happen for them, I just don't think its in the cards for them, or I see them both dying heroically together, but I can not see one surviving without the other.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This was amazing and exactly how I pictured the way Kripke was going to end it. Strange that this end feels more hopeful to me than the cliffhanger where Dean looked broken and strained in his 'normal' life and the boys were separated.
Nerene chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I always imagined the boys together in the end. This would indeed have been a wonderful series finale. Very well written with a smattering of that brotherly love I adore. Thanks for sharing.