Reviews for Elegance and blood
Shana Nakazawa chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
Hay there, author!

I'm Shana, nice to know you!

Whoa, this is just so COOL!

You know, you're a very great author. I'm not an english-speaker, though. I don't really know, but i feel really moved when i read your fic. Can i fave this?

Oh, and by the way, did Asch really die? I mean, i love him! He has to be with Natalia! I don't play the game, but there's an anime of this. And i don't want Asch to die! AschNatalia moments are just too cute~~~

Well, i'm gonna stop my blabbering maouth now. Please contact me in PM, i wanna know you better. Please keep writing!

Love,

Shana love IchiRuki
Coronae chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
I honestly cannot comprehend why your story has not received more than one review.

Your portrayl of Natalia, Asch, and the rest of the cast were also excellent! They were never out of character, as far as I could see, and interacted with each other so well. I'm honestly not sure whether to love you (you know what I mean) for these talents, or be extremely envious.

Your writing style is both very captivating, and descriptive. You allow the reader to truly /feel/ the emotions invested in the text. With your writing you painted very vivid pictures, of what was going on, of what was implied... You also were able to do both comedy and heartbreaking sadness, switching between the two as fluently as water flows- a feat both rarely seen and difficult to achieve.

You honestly had me crying fresh tears between the light-hearted parts and between the times wherein Asch's death was mentioned. The ending, your use of their promise, was beautifully written. I wish I could stress my complete adoration of that last scene, of all of the scenes, but no words are able to come to mind.

Thank you for writing this. :) I'm very glad that I was able to find your work.
simargl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010