Reviews for Resident Evil: The Other Side
Ariel Wild chapter 19 . 7/2
I really enjoyed reading this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 19 . 6/5
I love this story and series since I am re reading this said owo
ShadowAngel32 chapter 4 . 5/4
one thing I'm confused about is why she just seemed to accept that kidnapping the presidents daughter could in any way be the ethical thing to do... ?
ShadowAngel32 chapter 1 . 5/4
hmm. interesting into. bit unorthodox, but definitely interesting enough to keep reading
CandyGirl999 chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
Something tells me Wesker has other plans for Audrey, otherwise he wouldn't let her go so easily.
ForgottenPrince chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
Great story, absolutely loved it. It would have been cool if he survived and/or she continued to work for umbrella.

Regards Prince
Phoenixsword24 chapter 19 . 5/21/2015
This is... The best story i've ever read! Thank you for writing this! I've read Mistaken Identity as well, before I ever had an account. I think this sparked me writing my own fanfic, like The Hunger Games: Survival tactics. Any I look foward to the completion of Divide and Conquer. ;)
supboyyyyy93 chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Overall I liked this story but one thing a hated with a passion was the thing with audrey and krauser. I'm still a little heated by that but whatever I'm going to read the next story.
Corp. Jack Haven chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Nice story. you write well!
Pancoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Really excited to keep reading on... On a minor note I find it weird that she did so well against the regenerator when Leon struggles a lot more. Oh well maybe she just got lucky.
BabyAngel-tears chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
I loved this, it was almost like a real book! I am adding this to my favorites so I can read it any time and I'm going to read the sequel!
AyokaMomo chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
OH MY GOODNESS! Ahaha, I REALLY enjoyed this. I SRSLY did. When I read a possible sequel idea, I thought, "That would be so great! But, I doubt it..."

Not doubting you, I've just had unpleasant experiences on this site where I get excited for a sequel, and it never comes. For some reason I had THOUGHT I'd been to your profile before and thought you only had like, 3 stories. I must've gotten you confused with someone else, because I was VERY surprised when I saw how many you had. When I found at that not only have you FINISHED the sequel (I think, It was just a quick look), but you're also thinking of ANOTHER one, I got so excited. I really did. Someone wants me to play RE5 with them right now (and for the past few days), and I HAVE been playing with them, but to be honest, I'd rather have been reading your stories then playing the actual games! Ahaha, I'm so excited for the next one, and you'll probably see more comments from me, soon ]
AyokaMomo chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Just a few questions, if Audrey was supposed to act like she was working for Saddler, because she's REALLY working for Wesker, why did she keep opposing him? Why didn't she just keep quiet?

Also, Why didn't Krauser react when she told him that her and Leon were about to get Ashley? Shouldn't he have been worried, or something?

Also, also, why is Audrey like "We were so close to freedom..." when the chopper got shot down, if she doesn't WANT Ashley to get rescued, as with Saddlers plan? Hmm...

Still really great, though!
AyokaMomo chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Ahaha, I'm LOVING this. Two things:

1: I LOVE LOVE LOVE Luis. 3 SRSLY. I love that man.

2: Sir. Big Cheese didn't run down the stairs, he jumped out the window. Only thing I've found wrong thus far with your story, though. Great job! :D
AyokaMomo chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Is it bad that as you're describing where they're walking, I can see it in plain sight? I've played this game SO many damn times, and in fact relive the maps in order to help myself sleep sometimes _ ;