Reviews for Common Denominator
SunnyInOregon chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I've never seen the episode that this refers to (can't get myself to watch anything that doesn't have Rossi in it) however, I like the way you wrote this. Love the way the dream sequences subtly changed. Excellent ending with Reid explaining the dreams to Hotch (and us). Great job! Sunny
Emmiecat chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow. I found this to be amazingly powerful. It shows a darker side of Hotch that has been glimpsed before, and leaves me disturbed because I am never sure of what is behind it. I am not sure if he is upset with himself for having the desire to kill Jarvis, or if his distress is caused by the fact that he didn't, and desperately wishes it had been his finger that pulled the trigger. You really illustrated that conflict beautifully here.
J chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow. Really, really interesting piece. I don't think I've ever read anything quite like it. Love the fragmentation of the first section and the progressive revelation of detail.

This particularly stood out for me in the second section:

"He wondered what he'd have to say, how vicious he'd have to be, to be left alone."

Keep experimenting - in my opinion, this one was very successful. Nice job and thank you for your work!
magical tuna steak chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Poor Hotch.

Beautifully written, sorry to see no reviews here...

Risus