Reviews for Ghost Whispering
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
vlad3722 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was wonderful and what I always wanted to be included in the episode. Awesome.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I liked the fic chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awesome. Just loved that Dean in spiritual form could bring comfort to his little brother and give him the determination back to save Dean. You wrote them so well, you could feel Sam's lonliness and desperation and just so Dean still being the big brother. Perfect that after freezing when Dean touched his knee the familiar feeling of Dean touching his forehead and wiping his tears away let Sam not only know Dean was there but brought him the comfort he so desperately needed.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Okay, this story actually choked me up. I felt myself wanting to cry when Sam felt hopeless and then when Dean started touching him to let him know he was there, the hand on the knee, the hand on his face, the back of his neck...damn! I actually am tempted to draw a scene from this if you would let me? Anyway, beautifully written story. I loved it.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Awesome story! That was really touching...poor Sammy...I'm glad Dean could help... :)
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is a VERY awesome story. Throughout the entire episode, Sam looked so heartbroken...and this story just fixed it for me. I cannot tell you how much this story rocks. Keep it up!
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
wow you're getting really good dude! ILY

Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Aw, ghost Dean comforting teary Sam by touching his forehead? Love it.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Way cool! And so well written! You have their dialog down to a science! :D This was a wonderful read-BTW, we all need fluff and I'd like to thank you for it!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Dear Mouse:

You did a great job with this. I would think it hard to write but I could see it all in my head very clearly. Some of my favorite lines::

The drive to hunt and kill overpowered Dean, and his ethereal legs had him shooting out of the room like lightning in a fast and deadly pursuit of his attacker - I love that...Dean's drive to hunt and kill...very powerful even near death...very cool feel there.

something was hell-bent on cutting that bond as if it were but an annoying clothing tag. - Extremely descriptive...nice the clothing tag bit.

But it was also the face of his baby brother, flushed and stained with stale tap water and salty tears, which had Dean thinking that, even with the prowess of an experienced hunter ghosting underneath his skin, Sam still looked like his puppy-faced Sammy to him -

And ,holy crap, that bathroom scene you wrote...damn that would have been so excellent on film! Especially when Sam realizes it is good...just so good.

Thank you for writing this...would like to see you continue on.

Twilightrayne chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It's more fluffy then a soufflé. I enjoyed it and think that maybe that should have been a real deleted scene in the show. It was well written and very immersive.