Reviews for Fight to live
CC.V.RG chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I really, really like this story so far You're a great writer, and it has a really great plot :) It's been a while since you updated, but would you consider trying to finish this? I'd be really happy if you did
Green of Four Swords chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Oh wow, literally boot camp huh?

Oh but you ended on such an ambiguous cliff hanger! That's maddening! :(

I wish you luck though and will (im)patiently wait for when you'll update again!
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
-grumble grumble-

Just as it was getting good, too!

Mouu... I hope you update soooon
Red Hot Holly Berries chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Talking to you is someone who's gotten (by miracle) into the Italian Naval Army... or, better, who is still in traing... I have at least other 4 years of training... '

So, good luck! And in the mean time, I'll just hope the best also for Arthur and America!
HoneyTwilight chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
That's all right... Good luck in training, we wish you well! Ganbate, ne?

-HaniTwili & KuroKitsu
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
i love the story XD and im glad about the relationship of england and america UsUk 4ever! :D

and i wonder how theyll escape and whos the person who heard them talking? update soon!
Hotel.California.Dream chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Aww please write more I love USXUK XD
single girl seeks good pizza chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
this story is awesome. that's all i can say. :D

*prays for a fast update*
Vermilion Skies chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Ohh, I have no idea what's going on, but I'm definitely interested!

And don't worry. Your story looks fine. I see no discrepancies grammar and structure wise at least :)

Keep up the good work and update soon!
Laurelleaves chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I loved this, keep it up. I can't stop laughing about David Cameron though, maybe you shouldn't mention him much more lmao XD. great chapter though.
sorynarose chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Very, Very, nicely written! I absolutely love the plot, and really wonder who's attacking! I will definently be keeping an eye on this!

Au Revoir!
Green of Four Swords chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I'm really intrigued by this... USUK Action/Suspense Love :D

Wait, doesn't Alfred know who they're after? Or was it just a guess?

And I'm really interested to see how America and England cope hiding their identities from the humans (and how David Cameron will fair as England's boss and handling the USUK relationship!) UPDATE SOON OK? I'm really excited for this now!