Reviews for Dad the Kids Aren't Always Wrong!
The Greek me chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Sweet...Really sweet ...Even if Gibbs is pigheaded as always...Thank you...Needed that...
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Gibbs definitely had to learn his lesson the hard way, didn't he? Fantastic, and that bit at the end was hilarious, thank you!

He'd been acting like a hippo with piles ever since.

My, that's an...interesting way of putting it ;).
stareagle chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Thanks - I needed a good chuckle today... loved the McGee missile and Gibbs stubbornness. Tony was great!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Talk about recalling memories. When I was sixteen I did something very similar except it was late at night and I had to get help from a farmer with a tractor who was not particularly happy to be awakened by a mud covered teenager who brought his daughter home late every time they went out.

I really enjoyed this and the memories.

pdf
Mezzo Beev chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Not that I know anything about winches and FWDs, but I like the detail you give here. I’d kind of like to know where Tony learned about winching vehicles out of sticky situations. I do know a little about usually sensible men doing stupid things and you’ve written Gibbs very credibly. I like the minimalist scolding that Tony gave Gibbs; he’s wise enough to know that not much needs to be said.
Madances chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
CUTE TRACY
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Whoa, Tony and Tim in the mud.. heh.
Belker chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Haha, scouse! I can't believe I've missed this one! The pissy Gibbs in the beginning was VERY much like a pissy Gibbs, and Tony's quiet revenge (without the glee he soooo could have shown) was excellent! And I agree with Ziva's fantasies...

Love!

/B
bennydeball chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Another delightful story. Has me wondering whether your miss-spent youth was getting a car bogged or mud-wrestling! Perhaps both! lol
charli chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i've read most of your stories and they are all great...just one thing, and it's repeated a lot... when talking about a vehicle, you keep calling it a 'saloon', which is a western bar. I think you mean to say 'sedan', which is a vehicle..
pm chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
misspent youth ahhh that brings a smile to my face. as does your story. thanks.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Sounds fun. Should I know who Balboa is? I've missed the last few episodes because of work.
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
That was adorable, and in-character! Loved Gibbs and his midlife crisis. lol

Tony was awesome. :D
cheekymice chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
*laughs*

Loves it.

And now I'm going to be having very pleasant dreams about a nekked MW covered in mud! ;)
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was great, lovely visuals and fun. Loved Tony's version of a talking to and Gibbs realising that he was entitled. Enjoy your hols, I look forward to your new ideas. Many thanks as always, VP.