Reviews for Movie Night
bigicy chapter 1 . 9/23
Very cute. Wish they had put some elements of romance into the tv series
EmilytheSlayer chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was a very nice Jameron fanfiction. I liked when Cameron said "you taste good." that made me laugh. Great story! I hope to see more.
justjoe chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This was a really good story. Cameron was perfect.
Orffyreus chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
A very nice little story. I do like the scene where Cameron ponders about Michael Myers' mission. Great!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Well, even though everyone was extremely out of character (I'm guessing that's the point?), it was very amusing, had me giggling the entire time XD nice job.

"You taste good." lol (Am I the only one that paid extra careful attention whenever "John Connor" in the series licked his lips? lol)

Hey, just wanted to point out also, try to stick with one tense, past, present, future... you were jumping all over the place, I suggest sticking with past, that tends to be the best.
Undirected Passions chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really liked the beginning of this; very hilarious and sweet. The ending felt kind of rushed though, and the kissing scene and the way Sarah responded wasn't very in character or likely to me. Maybe it'd be better of split into two fics. :) Overall, I really like this! Good work!

AJ-JC chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
concise, simple and clear.

Good shortfic, sarah a little 'good' but aceptable for the story end...

I like the last phrase of cameron xD
Hyperness chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Short sweet simple and easy! I love it! D
Nyrki chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I liked this little one shot story. A nice little Jameron moment can't be bad.

It's fast, John gave away a bit too fast and Sarah accepted as fast. I guess he could have argued more and she could have given him more hard time.

And a good end. You grabbed Cameron's awkwardness well.
Smierc chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
The character's actions and behaviour are a bit off and the story feels somewhat rushed, but as you aimed just for a Oneshot, it works decently.

Well written.
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Good oneshot! I liked it.
olischulu chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I like it.
morded chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Very nice! You should continue this.