Reviews for My Troublesome Woman
Maviea chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
I loved this series i hope you continue to write more stories.
Kiko chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Hi, could I ask where you get all your ideas from? Your stories are amazing! Especially You want me out of your life, I'll stay away. :)
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Aww... How sweet... (((":
RainbowLove06 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Awww, it was a cute story. Love it, :)
Sasusaku chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Hi! Do you still remember me? Its been 8 months since I last reviewed your story, I was really sad when I found out that you already ended it:((

Its been so long since I started reading your stories, to tell you the truth, I just remembered today about your story, and I forgot the title, then I remembered, your story is one of the most important stories for me, you are like the first author I shared my ideas with:))

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
bloodied soul chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
lemme guess...

you killed of tsunade!

*sniffle*
LM3795 chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
AWWW! ;)
Dawnstar95 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
AWWWWWWWWWW! I loved it. Eventhough this story wasn't as long as your last one I still thought it was amazing. The ending was great. Harume is as awesome as she was in the first story. I'm sad to see the story end but I'll live.
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
awwww so cute
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
I LOVEED IT YOUR FANFIC WAS LEGENDARY!
nine-orcids chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
the new chapter was so sweet, specially loved the ending!
SeiraXD chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
That was amazing, I loved it...you gave Temari it good Shikamaru! XDDD
annie chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
THIS IS A GREAT STORY! UPdate
Dawnstar95 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
I think this chapter was worth waiting for. Really like it. I'm almost scared to see what happens next between Ino and SHika. And why won't Temari just take a hint and go find a new guy?
SeiraXD chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
haha...Shikamaru and his woman trouble eh. I hate Temari dredd, always gettin in the way. It was a really good chapter, Harume would be someone I would like, I like ppl who speak their minds. Anyways, update soon, XD