Reviews for Sora No Otoshimono: The Higg's Mission
Shane Ward chapter 61 . 9/14/2015
Sigh, looks like some of you did not like the story. Don't worry, there is a PDF version on my website that you can download and keep all to yourself and admire from afar. You are even welcome to print it out and stick it to your wall as wallpaper and it can be a motivation on how not to write a story. I've seen worse, and I am sure you will too.

As for "OC Mary Sue SelfInsert," there is none. I worked hard to make sure that did not happen.

Guest chapter 61 . 9/14/2015
60 chapters. MFW I saw that.
This is horrible and a shamefur dispray. You should feel terribad.
Wait, no. You should feel even worse for subjecting people to the horrible OC Mary Sue SelfInsert.
Guest chapter 61 . 3/14/2015
stop treating ikaros like a weapon
Guest chapter 61 . 3/1/2015
cool story!
Guest chapter 61 . 4/2/2014
That ending. I wish this was all just a dream. Fucking epic! That was awesome! Plot twist lol
Kino chapter 61 . 3/9/2014
Now after reading this fic I feel " inhuman" or a hatred to Americans, though still a good fic cheers.
NavigatorZita chapter 61 . 1/27/2014
Is there going to be a sequel to this story?
Nemoskull chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
oh boy, where do I start?
angloids don't sleep.
machine gun should not penetrate agies.
angeloids don't sleep.
you insert wrong words.

nice story, needs work, but a very good story. execution leaves some to be desired.
but thank you so much for a real, novel style approach.
crazyjman80 chapter 61 . 10/22/2013
i must admit, you did manage to kill a couple of hours, the ending was pretty damn dissapointing but ultimately it was decent read and one of the best military/special operations associated fanfictions on the sites
8/10 my friend, you lost two points for the ending
but really 8/10... almost a perfect score with just the story alone... damn, you did good. the only thing left puzzling me is why does mikako still remember carl and why is gamma still around?
oh well... if you got a answer, or you just feel like responding to me, just message me

Jet.Pk chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I've read all your chapters. Pretty decent read. I like your OC as well. He isn't mary sueish and actually ties into the story really well. Well good luck with anything you do in RL.
undeaddade chapter 61 . 3/4/2013
I can definitely say that it reached the point where it HAD to end. He should pick it up though, he knows to just take the free ride and kill his 'friend'.

This story had many small mistakes, and was getting way out of hand, but I would never say that you would need to redo it. There are many points that need work, but this is a cut above the average fic on this site.
I enjoyed reading this. PM me if you need help editing, idea bouncing, or someone to say "That's dumb" and explain why. I would enjoy working with you, also, I find it is best to bounce things between beta readers, both notice more.
undeaddade chapter 60 . 3/4/2013
Well, those pilots are idiots. Vroom Vroom, oh, we are being shot. Vroom.
undeaddade chapter 53 . 3/4/2013
Her only weakness, why doesn't anyone use a tranq?
undeaddade chapter 50 . 3/4/2013
All this could have been avoided if they didn't decide to be mice.
undeaddade chapter 49 . 3/4/2013
... Mr. Smith is not a verified name, also.
"Why doesn't he look at me in that way?" He does, fool. You keep hitting him.