Reviews for I Need You
o.0 rosa o.0 chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
It's been 5 yrs and 56 days since u last updated, can you please update soon, I'm dieing to read a good Red and Bella story
nikolasowa chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! !
AngelAlexanderiaAngela chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
This story is really good and I hope you continue.
ale.bell1999 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I'm glad your okay and hopefully get better and I hope you finish this story it's amazing
deannamd chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
i really like this story so far i hope that some day soon u could update it and maybe finish it?
imurhuckleberry chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Hope you update soon such an awesome story
Dreamer Mist chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I am sorry for whatever is going in in your life. I hope to be lucky enough to see you finish this. It was really good.
MarionV chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase update . I like this story sooooo much.
Hope u update soon :)
Unicornsarereal chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Hey I love your story. I completely understand why your not writing and what it feels like to have been in a car crash and not remember what happened. So take your time and get better but please don't give up this story! I am really loving it an I can't wait to watch and see as spencer helps Bella get better ( at least that what I hope will happen :) ) .
tinkerbear10 chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
i like the story alot and hope what happened gets better, and hope there is more with the story
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Loving the story so far :) I hope you plan on continuing it ASAP! xxLM0233
freethewolves1 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
great story so far and i was wondering if you were going to update it soon
Twylaheart chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
UpdATE
HisSecretLover18 chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
What's going to happen next? Will Bella every be the same again? Will Bella let Spencer in? Will the killer be caught? Will Bella be the one to help them catch the killer? I hope you update soon please.
Sarahbearr chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Woah. Your story is amazing. I'm glad you said Spencer looked like her "former bestfrien's husband", because Jackson and Matthew look insanely alike.

Did I mention I LOVE your story? 33