Reviews for Finding You
aerialla1 chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
This was a very sweet chapter.
aerialla1 chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
Severus should have made touching his wife a killing Hermione let it happen made me sad and angry.
aerialla1 chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
Definitely an interesting twist of events. I was hoping you would add some more drama into the story.
aerialla1 chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
It saddens me to see Hermione breaking away from her friends. It just doesn't seem like something Harry and Ron would allow to happen, especially with Hermione blind.
aerialla1 chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
I like this story, but will admit that Hermione comes off as a little childish at times and out of character.
aerialla1 chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Cute snapshot chapter.
aerialla1 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
The fight was not expected and I'll admit was unusual and seemed out of place. Good chapter over all.
aerialla1 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
I was wondering when Hermione's friends were going to show up. Honestly I expected more drama with the baby, but the story is working.
aerialla1 chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I was expecting the pregnancy but not Hermione's reaction. That was a little unsettling, but goes with the story.
aerialla1 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Short but wonderful chapter. I don't think she has a virus...not at all.
aerialla1 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Too bad we never got to see a softer side of Severus. Hopefully he can find a cure. I am curious as to why Hermione's friends haven't shown up.
aerialla1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Very sweet chapter. Severus taking care of Hermione is a nice aspect. Too many times I have seen the plot the other way around.
aerialla1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I always has upset me that Severus gave in too easily with Nagini. He was a potions master, surely he would have always held an antidote to her venom...or a bezoar. The twist with Hermione was very interesting.
aerialla1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Very good first chapter.
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
Aw this was so super sweet. I loved this whole story!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »