Reviews for Finding You
aerialla1 chapter 21 . 9/7/2011
I'm beginning to wonder how you are going to wrap things up with the Death Eaters. This is a good story but there could have been snippets in each chapter building up to a climax.
aerialla1 chapter 19 . 9/7/2011
It is very sweet that they got married again.
aerialla1 chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
I am very glad that Hermione can see again. It is better to have this now than at the end of the story. It is one less hurdle that they have to overcome.
aerialla1 chapter 17 . 9/7/2011
I really do hope that he has found a cure.
aerialla1 chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
This chapter was good, it seemed to be filler, but it was good.
aerialla1 chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
I am very curious as to why Severus does not used the new found Death Eater fame to question a cure for Hermione's blindness.
aerialla1 chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
This was a very sweet chapter.
aerialla1 chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
Severus should have made touching his wife a killing Hermione let it happen made me sad and angry.
aerialla1 chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
Definitely an interesting twist of events. I was hoping you would add some more drama into the story.
aerialla1 chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
It saddens me to see Hermione breaking away from her friends. It just doesn't seem like something Harry and Ron would allow to happen, especially with Hermione blind.
aerialla1 chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
I like this story, but will admit that Hermione comes off as a little childish at times and out of character.
aerialla1 chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Cute snapshot chapter.
aerialla1 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
The fight was not expected and I'll admit was unusual and seemed out of place. Good chapter over all.
aerialla1 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
I was wondering when Hermione's friends were going to show up. Honestly I expected more drama with the baby, but the story is working.
aerialla1 chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I was expecting the pregnancy but not Hermione's reaction. That was a little unsettling, but goes with the story.
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »