Reviews for Surely Goodness and Mercy
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This is really neat. Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed it. :)
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Excellent story.:)
inhonoredglory chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I finally saw the episode this one was based, and I love it even more! You got the character down perfectly, and you've put the phrase "His fingerprints all over this one" in my vocabulary. Great little gem, much deserving of the award nomination.
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
A beautiful story
Jennaya chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Great insight to Newkirk. I love missing scenes.
WestAero13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Go newkirk and carter!

I love those two, well done on this scene, it fits perfectly!

\w/
Monker chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Nice little oneshot! I think this was a great look into Newkirk's inner dialog for that episode. And I also believe that you wrote Newkirk very realistically. I would have liked it to have been a bit longer just cause it was such a little gem, but I also liked where you concluded it. Technically speaking, this story was spotless by my account, no grammar errors or typos that I noticed. So well done! This is going in my favorites!

-Monker
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I love the looks into Newkirk's mind here, particularly his musings about a Higher Power being involved in this particular mission. It's an angle that gives quite a lot of depth to this character.

The little exchange between Newkirk and Carter about luck was also powerful.
GSJessica chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Very nice. Well done as a missing scene. And also nicely done as a piece about faith and God-that part was done convincingly and in-character rather than over-the-top sappy. Very good, indeed.
Kirarakim chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Interesting one shot. I was always a bit conflicted whether Newkirk knew from the start whether Myra was a plant...that is why he gave her the radio frequency without the recognition code. But your story explains things quite well too.
ColHogan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Great missing scene. Always wondered how Newkirk knew Myra was Gestapo. Excellent job.
Bits And Pieces chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was wonderful! I can't imagine a better scenario for that missing scene...it was perfect! I'm so glad Deana suggested it to you. Great job!
Deana chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I loved this! Excellent title! Newkirk sure got out of that situation easily, and I loved your explanation of how! ;) Thank you so much for writing this...if I can think up anymore scenes that I'd like to see, I'll let you know. ROTFL ;)
Eavis chapter 1 . 5/25/2010