Reviews for House of 2nd Chances
Moe chapter 12 . 9/20
Pleaseeeeee updateeee
im ur misconception chapter 12 . 9/11
I have been wanting a good gaarsaka and recalled this and sca. and it just doesn't disappoint at all. I hope u are doing okay
SweetestSmirk chapter 2 . 6/12
Aweee Lee is such a sweetheart! Can't wait for Sakura to meet Gaara and the boys!
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 12 . 5/29
I can't wait for the next chapter! I absolutely love this story (: Update soon please!
Yozakura Setsumi chapter 12 . 4/17
Hello again, guess what? I read it all again and as I was reading I realised that now I am even more curious about situatiouns in this story. Like... will Tsunade ever find out that Jiraya is being helped by Sakura and that he is homeless? What will she do if she does? Or the relationship between Hinata and Neji, when he is like that. Or that Kankuro's interest in Sakura... will he get into a fight with Gaara or something? And many more :3 Aaaaw I just can't wait for the follow-ups
Oh btw, I read SCA as well :3 It's great! Though Gaara is a little bit too... hm... 12-year-old-himself than Kazekage, but it is very interesting to see his reactions anyway. And I wonder why Sasuke did not want to help Temari and others in search. Mihihi
Keep up the great work!
With kind regards,
maxridelover chapter 12 . 4/7
this was good, i'm glad you're back!
Hinata5enpai chapter 12 . 4/1
Please Please Please don't give up on this story! I really enjoy it! As perverted as it is, I can't wait to find out if you're gonna have a lemon in here. Your kissing scenes were very well-written and I'm interested in finding out how you'd do it! Thank you for the awesome story! Don't give up!
Sakura-Fairy-Tail chapter 12 . 4/1
Ooo next chapter please.
im ur misconception chapter 12 . 3/31
oh, this chapter had me with feels. From her missing Ukon to being the person that stepped in and stopped a dangerous situation, right down the hall to flat telling them it is what friends do. But at the end, the warm fuzzies took over with Naruto. hahaha hahaha.

This also opened up the door to have the two worlds she is living in start to cross and conflict now. Which is what I have been eagerly awaiting. Because her 'friends' from the art school and the 'house of second chances' will clash.
im ur misconception chapter 11 . 3/12
so this chapter was like a chapter from the book of Revelations. It was truly enlightening and sort of a mental eye opener if you will of where things could possibly go, depending on the reader and how they interpret what is being read. It was nice to see the sincerity and naivete that Sakura showed while being totally honest with Kyo as she learned about each of the boys.

And the end cap with Gaara was a nice way to end this while again leaving a cliffhanger that makes us (at least me) the readers want more. So please, I know this is rude, but update as soon as your able. Because I wasn't joking when I mentioned before that this story is on my favorite list for a future re-read.
im ur misconception chapter 10 . 3/12
Dang, long chapter for starters. but this was intriguing and insightful into their minds. That 'shared' first kiss if you will was a nice touch of spice, along with the second one at the end of the story. But the blurt out of what he did to his parents was a bit awkward for the situation and made a great cliffhanger.

Xander has now caught my attention and makes me curious what he is and his situation. Though Sakura being well... Sakura I think it is nice how she is slowly cracking each of these boys down. Starting with the 'easiest?' I guess you can say. Though the reactions to Xander was rather funny, with the betting and waiting with baited breath. Thank you again for this chapter and onto the last one than to bed.
im ur misconception chapter 9 . 3/12
oh.. nice way to handle that situation. And MPS or Social disorder is not an easy thing to write, but i think you did it very wel. And it was a good way to introduce her to 'shukaku' to begin with.
im ur misconception chapter 8 . 3/12
I can agree with her on that note, 'luckiest girl in the world' cause the Fangirl in me would be like HELL YEAH!

But this was most definitely a fun and quirky chapter to read. And Gaara's clothes, priceless in my mind.
im ur misconception chapter 7 . 3/12
This was a bit dark, but still it was the right amount of insight into what she had gone through after becoming an orphan to pulling herself out of her own pit. That you modified Neji's background appropriately to fit suit was wonderful. And I am eager to read the next chapter, even though I really should be in bed sleeping right now since I do have work later...uh.. today...
im ur misconception chapter 6 . 3/12
Oh oh, again with sweet and sentimental. Tears once more burned along the edges of my eyes, causing them to become blurry enough my two cats had to come rub on me to comfort me. Haku is going to intrigue me now as well as Zabuza. Since They are a set of characters I adore.