Reviews for Eien
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
It kinda sounds like you have multiple personality disorder... All these "Keono"s that you've made and the fact that you made them at the age of nine... Also that you remember each one and you "live" through them. Usually young children make alter egos or pretend to be someone else to escape reality, in extreme cases it could be abuse. I realize that this fic is very old but I sincerely hope
Frozen Meatballs chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
So... Because of my re reading of Forbidden Fruit, I've made it my mission for today to review at all stories I will never forget... For obvious reasons, your story is among them. Why? This is your first story I've loved the most. I've read this first than The Forbidden Fruit yeah. I can't believe you're older than me.
Hachi chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
AMG liek, I friggin knew it!
Hachi chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
..HES PREGNANT ISNT HE QAQ
eenayde chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Omg Dei's pregnant!
eenayde chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Lol, the different OC's are funny!
eenayde chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I wonder what Sasori is gonna do!
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Yay! A sequel!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
I've got a few questions that I've marked down throughout Sooo here we go!:
1. When Dei wanted to commit suicide in the early chapters, he said the easiest way to go would be the stomach...I kinda face-palmed here, wouldn't he want to go for the heart? Obv. vital organ..
2. During labor, Sasori didn't put Deidara to sleep 'til after 8 long hours of suffering. Did he do that just to be a douche? Why not do it sooner?
3. Why didn't Sasori just *poof* them to the beach? -_- Would've saved a lot of time..
4. This one bothers me the most In chapter 25, Sasori removes Deidara's dress after the ball. How did he not take notice to the horribly scarred back of his lover? Same in the sex scene in (I think the following chapter?) He definitely should have seen it.
5. In the end, Sasori and Eien went to the Underworld before Sasori's time was up on earth. He should have had to wait 5 years to return to bury Deidara, but he didn't. Why? If it's true that he can return to the Underworld before the due date and then return for the rest of his time on earth, why didn't he return to Deidara for his last month or two the first time he went back to he Underworld?
So, overall, I think it moved a bit too fast and left a couple things undone, but this is an older story, and from your newer ones I already know that you've improved a lot since this was written The plot and events in it are really well thought out and I think if you were to redo or edit it now this would definitely be one of the best fanfics I've read so far. Great work :3
lol chapter 28 . 11/13/2012
well idk...fic is relly comfuzing with all the oc's ,spitits,deamons...but on the other hand is really adictive...like i couldnt sstop till i read the last chapter
very good ! i have some kinda of felling tht little girlz and oc's are like sybols of something...but i'm nither good at speling nor writing some big big review and i relly liked the fic
so thanks for writing it (i kinda knew dei was going to die...he was suffering his whole life...sooo...yeah)
exellent
keep writting
Guest chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
eien and sasori have one thing in common (well,besides looks) they love dei very much :) and are ready to cooperate cuz of him
that's sweet
nex-oh! last chapter !
lol chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
rly itachi? rly? -.-'
lol chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
sori is nack :D
yaaaay
lol chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
why do i imagine 'tachi more older than hi probably is?
'cause he's a "duke " ...maybe,maybe