Reviews for Fevered
tracys dream chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Awesome story!
Really love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
aww, that was really cute .
casammy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awwwww want to see a scene like that! I wait that the uncle kripke us of the pleasure of a wounded sammy, with fever, confused and dean big bro taking care of him. Congrats, praises history!
Elorwin chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Lovely story with great description. Loved it. Write more please, I love Sam and Dean fics
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Loved this, and also love how you didn't know for sure until the end whether it was Dean or John taking care of Sam in his fevered state. Had Dean not had a gruff voice from losing it then I would have guessed from the start! Cute ending Sam going back to sleep with Dean next to him, his arm protectively around his little brother!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
ohh so sweet. At the end dean holds sammy in his arm and gave him comfort and a feeling of safety. :-)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow, I really like the way you write the boys when they are sick. I'll adnmit to wondering if it was John or Dean who kept trying to comfort Sammy...should have know it was Dean by how easily Sam relaxed each time.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was freakin' AMAZING! Loved feverish!delirious!Sam (you write him SO WELL!), and I truly had to exercise self-control to not skip ahead to make sure everything was going to be okay and that he was indeed with Dean and just didn't know it. AH!

The flashbacks of what actually went down were a nice touch, as was your explanation as to why Dean's voice didn't sound right to Sam.

OH! And THIS was my favorite part: "...he burrows back under the sheets, smiling sleepily as Dean's arm slips under his own and pulls the taller one against the elder one, their hearts beating solidly against each other. / Another day, another monster, another hunt gone wrong. But they're both okay, and in the end, that's all that matters."

GUH. And YAY!
anka-x chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Beautiful brotherly love. :) Thanks for the story.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
It so sweet that even when he doesn't know it's Dean his body does.

I really liked this.
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Really liked the story. Esp liked the nightmare of Dean on the ceiling. I could really see Sam having that as a major nightmare. Well done
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh my god. I love it.

You wrote this so well, and feverish!Sam is so good. Sam is damn adorable when he’s persistent. I love the fact that he tries so hard, thinking his brother is out there dying in the cold, to go save him…it’s a beautiful thing.

Ooh and I really liked the little flashbacks of what really happened…that was a really nice touch. Without them I may have been a little worried :)

I love that Dean’s voice is wrecked, and that’s why he sounded different from the beginning. Plus, Dean with a low, coarse voice is just kind of hot.

And that last bit was amazing- I love Dean pulling Sam closer, and Sam finally giving in because he knows he’s safe. *sigh* It was wonderful.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Awww that was really good, very sweet ending.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
*swoons* THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! Now, next chapter all from Dean's pov. Yes, I am wearing an evil grin. But my heart is so happy!

*swoons some more*

Thank you!
Abrielle chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Nice! Sam and Dean as we all know and love them. (Ah, werewolves. Always good news for our brothers.) Great little story!