Reviews for A Series of Into the Woods Oneshots
givelove1morechance chapter 4 . 1/13
Wow, I missed these! All of them are great!
givelove1morechance chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Wow, you dedicated this chapter to me? I'm really touched ) If the songs that inspired these drabbles are from your ipod, I have to say you have good taste (I have most of them on my computer). It's nice to get a look inside Beauty and Beast's thoughts. You really have some great writing talent, and I look forward to what you post next!
Nellie Potter chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
This was well written and I hope you continue it soon! I also love how you used Let the Monster Rise since Repo! is my favourite rock opera.
MissLP chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Okay. So I adore Into the Woods, and played the Baker's Wife. I've never actually looked into ITW fanfic before.

Until now.

This is literally one of the funniest things I have ever read! I was literally wetting myself, I could actually imagine all the characters singing 'I'm In The Woods' haha! Very nicely done :) x
6Poppy chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
HOLY CRAP! ARE YOU SERIOUS! you're amazing- wow. That made my friend's day.
browneyesonly4 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. The irony of this is too strong; I seriously just performed Into the Woods for my high school spring production, and my best friend and I sing "I'm On a Boat" allllllllllllll the time. It's such a great parody. I love it. Great job. Your lyrics crack me up. Keep writing :)