Reviews for the details so consuming
paper streets chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is so adorable, not to mention flawlessly in-character! Your writing style is superb, combining the perfect amounts of bittersweet and happy. I especially loved the last line.
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I really enjoyed this. You have Santana's voice spot on, and I loved her snarking!

Great work! :)
wkgreen chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
thanks for sharing. :) Very nice look into Brittany's dreams from Santana's point of view.
kempokarate12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Wow that was really good. I like how you were vague on what exactly happened to Brittany when she went away. Great idea. I kinda wished we learned what she saw in practice, but I'm also glad we don't. You know? Fabulous story!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I don't think I've ever liked Santana as much as I did when reading this.
Fucking Slayed Dragon chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow, loved it. I like the writing style a lot. And God, I adore that ending. Thanks for this awesome fic (L)
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
that was soooo sweet :D
sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I love these two, especially Santana's perspective of Brittany and the rest of the world. One thing though- in the summary, "plain" should be "plane". Great writing, though.
Kenmura chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
It's a sad story, but sweet. I like it that the reason Santana like Glee club is because they are the one who never judges Brittany for being..well, not there. It's a sweet, sweet story )
forsillyfools chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Effin' hell, this was such a great piece. You kept Santana's attitude, firstly, without having to wring out her venom and thank you for that. I imagine, despite being in Glee club and finding ~family, she should still get to keep her Santana fuckin' Lopez-ness. And Brittany, how you described her condition was so... bittersweet at times (I can't think of a better word to describe it at the moment). There's an actual explanation for the things that come out of her mouth and it's still hilarious but the story behind it and how you incorporated the age flashbacks. Lovely!
DementedPanda chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Very interesting insight to Brittany's mind and how people around her (Santana specifically) sees her.

Imo, you got them very in-character.

Santana really is a softie when it comes to Britt :D We all know shes her weakness
kyou fangirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I really liked it. I think you portray both characters well. Also I was super cute. My one thing is that it seemed like Brit was just being random rather than saying things pike did u know dolphins are just gay sharks. I think she's also less easily amused, being sorta cool or too zoned out to be childishly cheerful. I see where your coming from and don't get me wrong I loved it but I thought I'd just give a bit of construcive criticism, and just share my opinion for future reference. Also the. Ery last parenthasizes comment made the whole thing ffor me. Really well done. Ps, sory for typos. I'm writing from an iPhone...
britanna fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
this is awesome :) I'm just getting into glee and absolutely love these two characters. I think they have such potential and intrigue... i do think theres something off with brittany (psychologically speaking) and really like the way you handled it. i hope you continue this further, and maybe let us know what it was that scared her before practice.