Reviews for The Secret
celohei chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
one more of your stories that i like!

i agree with the no-last-sentence thing, though.

and what makes it even more poignant is that it totally could fit in the manga

nice one!
Hektols chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Why Minato didn't ignore Tsunade's request to not tell Jiraiya? She abandoned him, he had no obligations towards her.
hoigui chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
HOT DANG! sequel sequel sequel
King of the DamnD chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
The last line should be cut out. It leaves too much to be desired. Other than that it was brutal story, because it seems like it COULD fit into cannon. Jiraya finding out he had a son almost 20 years after the kids death... Just plain hurtful. (
Silberias chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was amazing. There are a few minor typos, but really-after reading this awesome fic? pffft, they don't matter. This...this was amazing. I love it mucho!
LoGreen chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i must say...u came up with a very awesome story!

did made a sequel of it?if u didnt u should!

plz tell me if u did did one!
Hebi-no-Megami chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
that is entirely plausible and also legit
Macnia chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I've seen this concept before, but this is one of the better-worked versions I've seen. My one objection would be that I'm fairly certain Minato would be older than 37 if he were still alive. His character design makes him look more like a man in his mid-twenties than early twenties at his time of death. This would have the interesting implication that Tsunade would have been 14 or 15 at the time, with all the added stigma that would bring to her pregnancy. I think that makes her decision to give her child up a bit more poignant. But, aside from that quibble, this was an excellent story. Good job.
tayuyaflutegirl92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I really liked this story! Good job! It was nicely written too. I like it as a oneshot, but if you have any good ideas for a sequel, it might be interesting!
Kishimoto's Publisher XD chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This kind of stories makes you think in all those "facts" on the manga u know... Cool it's very realistic! I'd love to read the sequel...
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love it.
pharix chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
would certainly explain things!