Reviews for Snow Day
Linneagb chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was so cute. I love Carlisles father- instintcts
Queen Cassie Loves You chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I really do not know what to think of Amanda. She makes me want to hug her. But then she makes me scared to do so lol

XEmzX
Annao7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
aww thats was soo sweet, :D I agree you should do more outakes or carry onthis one. Hope you up date worthy of love soon its my fave fan fic atm !
LittleMuse31 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
HIYOOOO!

Long time no see, huh? (:

This random chap was really cute though. You've gotten better I see. I remember getting an ear infection when I was younger. It was hell. I'm wondering if this was something you went through, miss swimmer :P

After reading the last 3 mini paragraphs and got the perverted thoughts out of my head lolol I thought it was really good for Amanda to trust Carlisle now. Woot!

-KMac
catharticone chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
What a treat to see this chapter posted! It's a wonderful peek at Carlisle's and Amanda's evolving relationship. She is finally learning to trust him, and he is finally able to give her some comfort and express his love without her cringing back or rejecting him outright. I agree with the reviewer who said that you should write lots more of these! What a great idea. You write these characters so, so well!
joker 2010 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
All i have to say is: AWWWW!
Icy Imp chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
GAH! This was too sweet. :) Honestly, I kinda prefer that this isn't in the story. I like it as a single fluffy. :)
guineavampire chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Sweet

}{}Alicia{}{
Casy13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
That is so cute XD

And something I would imagine Carlisle to do.

Amanda becomes more comfortable around Carlisle more and more.

I hope you write more extra-chapters. )

And WoL should never end.

Have a nice day.