Reviews for The Valley of the Kings Massacre
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/2
cursebreaking storys have a lot of potential, but harry's motivation for his actions isnt as fleshed out as it really should be
omh666 chapter 1 . 6/15
Really interesting read. Would have been easy to write into a full length fic too, given the amount of concept you packed in. Either way, awesome read. Thank you.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/23
2014/01/15/erased-by-time-and-blockbusters-the-cautionary-tale-of-ron-weasley/
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 1/10
Awesome story, but needs a teeny bit more to the ending. Things he brought with him, goals and hobbies to keep him occupied for eternity, etc

Is he keeping the other 17 horcruxes with him as servants/tutors in their ways? Has he already wrapped all that from their minds? Does he have the means to re-embody himself if his body fails or is destroyed?

Will he take a wife and father children, to watch over them and his new empire?

Add some more possibilities and stuff, cos right now it just seems like he'll sit there bored forever.
iamAdisco chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
A 300k sequel is in order. Seriously. I love your stories, they're so thoroughly fascinating. Take care, and if you're a published author, please tell.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Ah, and here I thought you wouldn'f end up making Harry evilish again, but you love doing that so much, I'm not exactly surprised. Also, very cool world you built jnside of HP.
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Great story
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
The ending is OOC for Harry, but other than that it's a great story.
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
you could make this a series of works
wolfd890 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
So amazing. what a great read!
ashir chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Awesome. Wont Harry be lonely?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I like it it was really interesting and totally different of what one read.

I can't believe Harry made an Horcrux of a friend. Even if she wanted to do a black widow on him, he knew better than to fall for it.

At least could had been a really bad bad guy? He changed so much that I didn't recognize him at the end. He could still had a child before the horcrux, when he was clean.
I hope he wouldn't become like Voldy or something because him fracturing his soul.
CreslinWest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
A chilling sort of tale really. You know how to write something that keeps a person reading though.
susannajulia chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Loved the unexpected ending :)
Meisa-tan chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
You are very brilliant at world-building. This has been a fantastic read.