Reviews for The Valley of the Kings Massacre
DannyPac chapter 1 . 9/4
Seemed like a sad ending for the story, to me anyway. Great story, and I hope there's a sequel to it. Would love to see how Harry brings back the Egyptian magic (besides his books).
Locket1 chapter 1 . 7/19
an intruging mash up of cultures . hmmmm. ..still not sure whether l liked it or not. l did enjoy tour homage to flitwick. he is a character often missed in potential.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 6/19
/Yay, another one where Harry wins! What is everyone talking about? Dark? This Harry, excuse me Potter, was perfectly in character. ;)
pikachucat chapter 1 . 6/5
awesome
RonRR chapter 1 . 5/22
Truly terrifying.

Ron
FuZzvKiNgZz chapter 1 . 4/21
I like.
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 2/23
Incredible story. I'm amazed at the complexity, and volume of research you probably did. I particularly liked how you developed Harry. His decision to use Tracy as his sacrifice, create an enormous soul container, and hide things was completely believable, as was his solitude. I like the bittersweet endings for Harry's tale much more than All's Well or Happily Ever After.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Interesting story. So no children. Does teddy know about the horcrux. What is the magic he will be returning and how. What is the continuation of this story.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Great story, didn't see the slightly evil Harry twist coming.
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Wow. I love how devious this is! I kind of like that we don't really know Harry's motivations for pursuing immortality or all this is knowledge. Is it because he could for because he was supposed to. Great work!
James chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Ahhh yes. Nice work, I like it a lot.

Thanks for writing this
shubhendu dutta chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Another very good chapter.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
cursebreaking storys have a lot of potential, but harry's motivation for his actions isnt as fleshed out as it really should be
omh666 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Really interesting read. Would have been easy to write into a full length fic too, given the amount of concept you packed in. Either way, awesome read. Thank you.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/23/2016