Reviews for The Valley of the Kings Massacre
FuZzvKiNgZz chapter 1 . 4/21
I like.
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 2/23
Incredible story. I'm amazed at the complexity, and volume of research you probably did. I particularly liked how you developed Harry. His decision to use Tracy as his sacrifice, create an enormous soul container, and hide things was completely believable, as was his solitude. I like the bittersweet endings for Harry's tale much more than All's Well or Happily Ever After.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Interesting story. So no children. Does teddy know about the horcrux. What is the magic he will be returning and how. What is the continuation of this story.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Great story, didn't see the slightly evil Harry twist coming.
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Wow. I love how devious this is! I kind of like that we don't really know Harry's motivations for pursuing immortality or all this is knowledge. Is it because he could for because he was supposed to. Great work!
James chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Ahhh yes. Nice work, I like it a lot.

Thanks for writing this
shubhendu dutta chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Another very good chapter.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
cursebreaking storys have a lot of potential, but harry's motivation for his actions isnt as fleshed out as it really should be
omh666 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Really interesting read. Would have been easy to write into a full length fic too, given the amount of concept you packed in. Either way, awesome read. Thank you.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
2014/01/15/erased-by-time-and-blockbusters-the-cautionary-tale-of-ron-weasley/
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Awesome story, but needs a teeny bit more to the ending. Things he brought with him, goals and hobbies to keep him occupied for eternity, etc

Is he keeping the other 17 horcruxes with him as servants/tutors in their ways? Has he already wrapped all that from their minds? Does he have the means to re-embody himself if his body fails or is destroyed?

Will he take a wife and father children, to watch over them and his new empire?

Add some more possibilities and stuff, cos right now it just seems like he'll sit there bored forever.
iamAdisco chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
A 300k sequel is in order. Seriously. I love your stories, they're so thoroughly fascinating. Take care, and if you're a published author, please tell.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Ah, and here I thought you wouldn'f end up making Harry evilish again, but you love doing that so much, I'm not exactly surprised. Also, very cool world you built jnside of HP.
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Great story
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
The ending is OOC for Harry, but other than that it's a great story.