Reviews for The Valley of the Kings Massacre
HappyBunny2377 chapter 1 . 7/14
I normally don't write reviews, but if the story is good enough, then I'll make the effort.

Trust me when I say this was good enough.

Read it.
Ratus chapter 1 . 6/10
I still like reading this story even after all this time.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 6/3
Intriguing, rather dark story. I don’t know if I really like it, but it definitely makes a strong impression. I’m left with a multitude of questions.
Great story!
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/21
Awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Good, but freaky.
-Adafrog
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Well, that was interesting... I vaguely recall reading this years ago, but I might be mistaken. Anyways, great job on this oneshot. I really enjoyed it!
DannyPac chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Seemed like a sad ending for the story, to me anyway. Great story, and I hope there's a sequel to it. Would love to see how Harry brings back the Egyptian magic (besides his books).
Locket1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
an intruging mash up of cultures . hmmmm. ..still not sure whether l liked it or not. l did enjoy tour homage to flitwick. he is a character often missed in potential.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
/Yay, another one where Harry wins! What is everyone talking about? Dark? This Harry, excuse me Potter, was perfectly in character. ;)
pikachucat chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
awesome
RonRR chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Truly terrifying.

Ron
FuZzvKiNgZz chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I like.
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Incredible story. I'm amazed at the complexity, and volume of research you probably did. I particularly liked how you developed Harry. His decision to use Tracy as his sacrifice, create an enormous soul container, and hide things was completely believable, as was his solitude. I like the bittersweet endings for Harry's tale much more than All's Well or Happily Ever After.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Interesting story. So no children. Does teddy know about the horcrux. What is the magic he will be returning and how. What is the continuation of this story.