Reviews for Asylum
LucidKren chapter 18 . 2/4
This story was a breath taking alternative universe. It was spectacular. You covered so many elements beautifully. Fabulous work.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 16 . 1/20
Okay, question - how is Trisha in the Asylum if Hoenheim left forty years ago, and she died only like, 8 years ago?

Also, damn emotions. Hi.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 15 . 1/20
Awwwww Izumi. And Wrath...the true question is, did he wait to die until his mom that he hated was there? Dundundun
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 13 . 1/20
*hugs alllllllll of them* When no transmutation stone is there, what's the next best thing to stay immortal, right?
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 8 . 1/20
IZUMI IS BESTEST. The best of the bestest! Also I'm loving this, it's amazingly convoluted. You have a similar style in crafting the plot as another author I've read from, actually! They have two great fanfics I read, one in Avatar the Last Airbender, and the other is a Marvel Avengers/Artemis Fowl crossover. The author's penname is Vathara, if you're interested in checking them out. :)
Sfrostwolf chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Loved this, the plot and the characters were great and everything was amazing. I almost cried when Roy was left behind. I knew it was coming, but the angst... I haven't read fma in a while and this was a great fic to get back into the fandom with.
Banmosi chapter 18 . 8/16/2017
Oh my gosh, I freaking love what you've done with this! The way you've adapted and changed up the characters' backstories to fit them into this whole new horror story is fantastic. I really really like this story, kudos!
Doraeyaki chapter 18 . 7/21/2017
I'm rarely one to review stories but I just wanted to stop and say how amazing this story was. I rarely get this invested in a fanfic but I just couldn't stop reading. I got through it in under 24hrs which is unusual for me!

Thank you for the great read!
nimblefire chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
And my absolute fav part of the story were the Ed/Roy dynamics. Like, that is *exactly* how they would act if they were roughly the same age. So much potential in that relationship that isn't explored in the anime.
nimblefire chapter 18 . 6/22/2017
Oh god, this was such an emotional roller coaster. Well done plot, with some nice twists along the way,an s damn I love your writing! I especially liked how at the end the entire AU sorta tied back to present day canon. Just dropping my gratitude here for sticking with this strange (but amazing) story through to the end.
morgan-celestial chapter 18 . 5/23/2017
HOLY CRAP THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING. I loved reading this story! And while I normally look for manga/Brotherhood based stories, I enjoyed this one just as much. This was beautiful, and I applaud you.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2017
Whoa. This is such a well-developed snd fascinating AU! I'll admit that I've yet to watch the '03 anime, so probably a lit of the references went over my head (and I did know about Dante and '03!Sloth, tho, so I hot that, at least). But I still loved this. You did a great job writing the characters in this new setting, and creating a compelling story!
Fadinglight21 chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY JUST- OH MY GOD

I STAYED UP THE WHOLE NIGHT READING THIS

I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS AND ED AND ROY'S RELATIONSHIP AND POOR GREED AND I'M HAVING FEELINGS FOR KIMBLE NOW? WHAT THE HE'LL?

Great fantastic story, anyone reading or seeing FMA is READING THIS
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 17 . 1/3/2017
I've probably said this before, but I can't say it enough how much I really love this story. Thank You so much for all your effort.
readwithcats chapter 18 . 11/10/2016
Aw~ They're so cute as a family! Also I swear listening to the soundtrack of FMA makes it tens times more dramatic and intense. I got overloaded with feels soooo many times. Great story and plot and writing skill. In fact, thank you for making my day and probably a couple other people's as well!