Reviews for Asylum
Sfrostwolf chapter 1 . 8/21
Loved this, the plot and the characters were great and everything was amazing. I almost cried when Roy was left behind. I knew it was coming, but the angst... I haven't read fma in a while and this was a great fic to get back into the fandom with.
Banmosi chapter 18 . 8/16
Oh my gosh, I freaking love what you've done with this! The way you've adapted and changed up the characters' backstories to fit them into this whole new horror story is fantastic. I really really like this story, kudos!
Doraeyaki chapter 18 . 7/21
I'm rarely one to review stories but I just wanted to stop and say how amazing this story was. I rarely get this invested in a fanfic but I just couldn't stop reading. I got through it in under 24hrs which is unusual for me!

Thank you for the great read!
nimblefire chapter 1 . 6/22
And my absolute fav part of the story were the Ed/Roy dynamics. Like, that is *exactly* how they would act if they were roughly the same age. So much potential in that relationship that isn't explored in the anime.
nimblefire chapter 18 . 6/22
Oh god, this was such an emotional roller coaster. Well done plot, with some nice twists along the way,an s damn I love your writing! I especially liked how at the end the entire AU sorta tied back to present day canon. Just dropping my gratitude here for sticking with this strange (but amazing) story through to the end.
OtakuCinnamonRoll chapter 18 . 5/23
HOLY CRAP THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING. I loved reading this story! And while I normally look for manga/Brotherhood based stories, I enjoyed this one just as much. This was beautiful, and I applaud you.
Whoa. This is such a well-developed snd fascinating AU! I'll admit that I've yet to watch the '03 anime, so probably a lit of the references went over my head (and I did know about Dante and '03!Sloth, tho, so I hot that, at least). But I still loved this. You did a great job writing the characters in this new setting, and creating a compelling story!
Fadinglight21 chapter 18 . 1/27
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY JUST- OH MY GOD

I STAYED UP THE WHOLE NIGHT READING THIS

I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS AND ED AND ROY'S RELATIONSHIP AND POOR GREED AND I'M HAVING FEELINGS FOR KIMBLE NOW? WHAT THE HE'LL?

Great fantastic story, anyone reading or seeing FMA is READING THIS
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 17 . 1/3
I've probably said this before, but I can't say it enough how much I really love this story. Thank You so much for all your effort.
readwithcats chapter 18 . 11/10/2016
Aw~ They're so cute as a family! Also I swear listening to the soundtrack of FMA makes it tens times more dramatic and intense. I got overloaded with feels soooo many times. Great story and plot and writing skill. In fact, thank you for making my day and probably a couple other people's as well!
readwithcats chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
omg, I knew that the dad was going to come in but I thought it would've been with Ed kicking down the box. Like there were a bunch of photos in the box and when he kicked it, they went all over the room. But I like it the way you did it!
readwithcats chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
I'm crying... Why is this so freaking good?! Like seriously.
ZySGenie chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
This story is so freaking awesome and perfect.
angelheart357 chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
Stunning story. always gripping and easily captured every character. I didn't feel like I was reading a fanfic it felt like an actual book
sakuzi-chan chapter 18 . 9/3/2016
Brilliant fic! Love the epilogue even though I was hoping for more blatant Royai. You do understated and angst feelings very well. Grate action chapters too.