Reviews for Asylum
Whoa. This is such a well-developed snd fascinating AU! I'll admit that I've yet to watch the '03 anime, so probably a lit of the references went over my head (and I did know about Dante and '03!Sloth, tho, so I hot that, at least). But I still loved this. You did a great job writing the characters in this new setting, and creating a compelling story!
Fadinglight21 chapter 18 . 1/27
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY JUST- OH MY GOD

I STAYED UP THE WHOLE NIGHT READING THIS

I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS AND ED AND ROY'S RELATIONSHIP AND POOR GREED AND I'M HAVING FEELINGS FOR KIMBLE NOW? WHAT THE HE'LL?

Great fantastic story, anyone reading or seeing FMA is READING THIS
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 17 . 1/3
I've probably said this before, but I can't say it enough how much I really love this story. Thank You so much for all your effort.
readwithcats chapter 18 . 11/10/2016
Aw~ They're so cute as a family! Also I swear listening to the soundtrack of FMA makes it tens times more dramatic and intense. I got overloaded with feels soooo many times. Great story and plot and writing skill. In fact, thank you for making my day and probably a couple other people's as well!
readwithcats chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
omg, I knew that the dad was going to come in but I thought it would've been with Ed kicking down the box. Like there were a bunch of photos in the box and when he kicked it, they went all over the room. But I like it the way you did it!
readwithcats chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
I'm crying... Why is this so freaking good?! Like seriously.
ZySGenie chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
This story is so freaking awesome and perfect.
angelheart357 chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
Stunning story. always gripping and easily captured every character. I didn't feel like I was reading a fanfic it felt like an actual book
sakuzi-chan chapter 18 . 9/3/2016
Brilliant fic! Love the epilogue even though I was hoping for more blatant Royai. You do understated and angst feelings very well. Grate action chapters too.
sakuzi-chan chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
I loved your Dailies fic and that's why I decided to try out such an AU. Must say it was a slow buildup for Team Mustang dynamics but this chapter really brings it together. The catharsis and bonding at the end...gah...
Zoe chapter 18 . 6/1/2016
I basically dedicated the entirety of today to this story immediately after realising that it actually was very good, and let me tell you, I do not regret it in the slightest.
This story was wonderful and somehow amazingly in-character despite being an AU. Wonderfully written, also.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT
calliopechild chapter 18 . 4/14/2016
Haugghh... *claws at face* No matter how many times I read this, it always kills me the deadest kind of dead. I mean, even though the ending is happy, or as happy as it could be, my feels are just decimated by the end. D:

Awesome job with this. I like how everyone is still themselves, but also snarkier and more open and just sassy little jerks, which is fitting for them as kids. This is such a neat universe you've written, and I love how well you capture the team-as-family connection between everyone. I want to pelt you with 'write more!' bunnies (like, what did Roy think when he met Ed and Al?), but I am also in love with Ricochet, so I am totally cool with that taking up your primary focus. (But if you ever do want to write more FMA, you totally should...I'm just saying...) You are wonderful, and thanks for a great fic.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
Your hints are excellently subtle and just enough to raise serious red flags. I really love the dynamic between Ed and Roy, it's very entertaining and In character.
Gomboc123 chapter 18 . 3/13/2016
Wow, this story was so awesome!
The plot was super unique and interesting, and all of the characterization was on point!
Nice work!