Reviews for Asylum
John Spangler chapter 1 . 2/11
Usually I don't read stories from this fandom, but I decided to give this story a look, and I did the right thing! I've loved the way you've crafted this AU, and the way you've ued the characters. It's one of the best stories I've ever read.
Passerby chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Wait. What happened to Martel?

Apart from that, thanks for writing this amazing story! :)
Hopeful-z chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
It was a good story with a strong story line and engaging story telling. But the ending was a little weak (Hohenheim's quite timely arrival and him knowing everything and fixing everything). Thank you
ShadowPillow chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
This story is amazing. Absolutely amazing.
Akamaruwolf323 chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
I don't usually leave reviews in stories that are so old as yours, but hell, this one deserves it the characters, the plot, the universe... It's perfect and amazing. One of the best fics I've read.
At first I didn't want to finish the fic because it's based on the FMA anime (not Brotherhood) but now I'm gratefull I continued reading.
The best thing is that you're able to infiltrate some of the original FMA essence about themes like being used and fighting between the moral and protecting your loved ones. The last moment of Izumi is lovely and it really reminds me of FMA. The relationships between the characters are very well portrayed, and the doses of humor and sweetness you slipped in between the drama are great.
Again, one of the best fics I've ever read.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
Oh TRUTH is this story amazing! I love every aspect of it, the idea, the narrative, the characterization, the execution... It's brilliant.
TheHaloFreak chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Loved this
JRaylin441 chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Hey there. So, I read this entire story, and cried multiple times, but this was my favorite chapter, so it's the one that I decided to comment on. I just want to say that your writing style is beautiful and breathtaking and immersing. I stayed up entirely too late into the night, forcing my eyes to uncross so that I could read the next few chapters and find out what happened next. You've managed to find a way to de-age the characters and bring them to around the same maturity level without sacrificing any of their core features. I love your portrayal of Mustang and Ed and I feel like you really managed to do something magical in this story. I should have you know that I don't ever comment on stories, especially when the story itself is years old and complete.

You have a wonderful gift and I am infinitely jealous, but I want to thank you for sharing it with the world.
Jaricchi chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
That was f-ing brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing! :DDDDDD
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
THIS FIC IS SIMPLY AMAZING! I loved it so much! This is the kind of fic I badtrip on, you know, and strangely I had a really hard time finding. I actually had to read your one-shot compilation "Dailies", which is also amazing in its own way (and I'm using this review to tell you how much I liked EVERY SINGLE chapter, and how I wish there'd be more and how much I hope there'll be a new one soon), to actually learn about "Asylum"'s existence. And by curiousity, I checked it out, and OHMYGOD! I LOVE THIS FIC! You kept surprising me, because practically every chapter had an unexpected twist, and I really had no idea what the hell was planned, what was your goal with this fic.

It simply was amazing, and I adore you for that.

Please keep up the good work, and I hope to hear from you soon!
MemoriesOfVoxei
lilpopsplash chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
This is one of the most complex, well written, and emotional fan fiction if have ever read. Like wow my mind is blown right now. The plot is so good and everything is so well connected and you didn't leave anything out but you didn't just throw it all together and hope for it to turn out well. You fit every peice together and I love this story!
Oddity chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
I'm angry now. Not because of you and your amazing story, but because of what Lust said to Russell. Right now, I almost want her to die as much as Dante now. Almost. But not quite.
Oddity chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I'm only two chapters in and already this story has such a dark undertone. I love it, and I sincerely hope it continues.
Oddity chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I love this already.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
Oh. my. god.
You, dear sir, are one talented very clever cookie, and I like you for that. This story was so amazingly well-written and entertaining and I got my fair share of chuckles and tears. Thank you for this amazing piece of literature. I will be thinking about it weeks to come.