Reviews for The END
Nz chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
It's really pathetic how Kat is being -sigh- like as if she switched roles with Bianca and has no brain.
KJBatman chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
I agree with you about the ending. It really did fustrate me how the show ended. I wanted more bu they left me with a hell of a cliffhanger. This story is what I've always needed so again I say thanks.
-KJBatman xx
Debby.D chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
I just found your story. I totally love it and I've already put it on alert. It's a shame that the tv drama got cancelled, I really hope you can finish the story. Great work!
KJBatman27 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Dear Author,
Once again, you have surprised me with the truthfulness of the story. The reason I like your version is because you stick to the original story and don't try to change it dramatically. I wish other story writers were like you honestly. Your story brings me joy. I love how your Verona character sticks to his stubborn personality. You give me fulfillment in my need to knows of how this story ends. You make it seems like this was how it actually happened. And for that I thank you.
With the sincerest gratitude,
KJBatman27 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Dear Author,
I really like your twist on the television show "10 Things I Hate About You." It gives me the insight I wanted to the end of the series. I hated that it ended on a cliff hanger so abrutly, so I thank you for giving me the ending I need.
With much gratitude,
Guest chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
i love it lol
Jezebel DeTrazie chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Write more write more write more!

This is an awesome story!
The-Strange-Case-Of chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Cab you post a new chapter! ASAP!
ellie chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
I watched the season a few days ago and then found out it was cancelled, and this fanfiction has answered loads of cliffhangers the ending had so thankyou I love it
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
:D Brilliant! XX
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
:) Aw so cute! Please continue! Xx
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Loved it so so so much... you are such an amazing writer! Xx
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Okay then! :D Brilliant... Loved the Katrick as always :) xx
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
No! Please don't break them up! I'll have a heartattack! Eugh I hate Dani... she's such a bitch! Xx
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 9 . 5/7/2014