Reviews for Cause I'm Smart
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
"He palms his belly" GUH.

Dean thinks he's so smooth. Like Bobby wouldn't know. Dean may as well have a neon sign. :) Love this and love Bobby's concern even if it comes in gruffness and sarcasm!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
aww pooor dean

i really like how you wrote this. fnatastic structure
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Althought this was a sneeze-free one, it's totally Mad Server style. Drinking gallons of coffee could be a plan. Maybe Dean was trying to confuse his own senses and stay awake. Maybe he wanted to not be sure if he was seeing things due to coffee or if they were visions from Hell. I love distressed!Dean, shaking and palming his belly. His "flickering smile" won't fool Bobby that is smart and is there for him. I love him calling Dean a kid and searching to find a way to save his friend. Both are ironic guys and it's nice to see them showing their love through sarcasm.

I'm glad you done a tag for 3.16 (great season finale). Pale! Dean and good pieces are timeless. Thank you, this was AWESOME!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Was Dean seeing something in Bobby's face or was it really the coffee? Hmmmm.

I take it this was S3? Before the deal was due?

I really heard Bobby's voice here. :D
Mandy Baggins chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Bobby always does know best, doesn't he? Love the story!

nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hey! This tag/deleted scene/insert/whatever-you-want-to-call-it totally works for me. Maybe it's because 3x16 NO REST FOR THE WICKED was the last episode I saw, so it works well for me. And besides, there's nothing wrong with going back in time... I still like to do S1-verse. And Sam's bitchface after Bobby says that line is just awesome - as is Dean being all goggle-eyed... *grins*

LOVE this little shot between Dean and Bobby. I loved how in 3x16 they kind of indicate that Dean could see the Hellhounds and other Hell-related fuglies but aside from the demon thing, they don't really explore it or how long before being dragged off into hell as a Hellhound chew-toy Dean could see the dark stuff.

I totally love Bobby's lines - especially "How you holding up?" and "Stuff's hard on the stomach, kid." - and Dean's just jumpy and nervous and terrified... and love Dean limping and just trying to keep up his armor when he's about to fly apart at the seams... and love Dean just blanching, palming his stomach, and setting down the cup because he just thought he saw a demon. Poor thing. *pets*
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Love Bobby. Dean being so scared.

Very disturbing, very palpable view of Dean's thoughts.

GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
He might be the best lair but come on Dean yo know you can't lie to Bobby. liked it a lot
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I don't understand but I liked it...
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Now is always a good time for tags to 3.16! Loved this - especially because we really didn't get to see the poor boy suffer... Seems we keep getting promised these wonderful arcs and then they seem to evaporate... *sigh* You know there's a new comm on LJ devoted to PTSD?

I love how tuned into Dean Bobby is in this. And how snarky Dean tries to be...*pets him*
parisindy chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
hehe poor dean
TheKritty chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Huh, good old times,huh? Of course times were never really...'good' for them, but whatever. This made me in fact a little bit nostalgic.

Loved this scene! Man, I love Bobby so so much.

And Dean, too, but you/we all know that.

Oh. And Love you too, for writing things like that to make people like me happy.

Be safe!

Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
What a lovely scene between Bobby and Dean, particularly because the older man is so (hands down! *cheers for Bobby*) looking through Dean's cool pretense.

I really had to giggle at your scene setting in italics too, MadServer.
Noninone chapter 1 . 5/25/2010