Reviews for The Moment I Said It
Jody Barsch chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Recently reread it - still so good! I'm still so much missing the Riches! You can totally hear Cael speaking. You really have the show down; enthusiastically encouraging more!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
More.
Jody B chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Loved it. I agree with your premise- this relationship was definitely not in the show, but it doesn't seem out of the possibility of the world the show created. I love, love, love this show, and miss it so much, and just hope they will someday make a movie, although every year that passes makes it less and less likely. All I want is more Deadwood and more Riches. Anyway, I enjoyed your story and encourage you to write more for the Riches if the inspiration strikes! Thanks for sharing.
carlycarter chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Wow, really intriguing story. I think it's entirely realistic, and also very well constructed. Just discovered this show recently, and became quickly hooked. You have a great grasp of the characters, the dialogue etc. Really pleasantly suprised to stumble upon your story. Thanks for sharing.
asdasdasdas chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I absolutely adore this story, and am ecstatic you are not abandoning it! I'm still disappointed the show wasn't given a proper ending, but this is is definitely helping me cope :)
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I'm so glad you decided to continue this! :)

I like how at the end you separated DiDi Malloy from DiDi Rich. I think DiDi Rich would stay behind, but I know that DiDi Malloy would never leave her family.

I loved how you made them stronger when united. And it's true. They can't con as well when they don't have the rest of the family behind them.

I can't wait to see how you handle the whole Panco situation.
Chrism929 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I just finished the available DVDs of this show and am so glad to find some fan fiction that carries the story forward. This is really well written, interesting, and up to the quality of a very fine show and characters - I hope you will continue this because I'm hungry for more, especially some resolution, and I don't have the gift for fiction myself. Thanks for writing and sharing and I can't wait for more! But I guess I'll have to... have subscribed to updates. Will check out your other fiction!
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
It always tore me apart when they fought over the new lifestyle. But hey, opposites attract.

I look forward to more! :)
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Finally! A fanfic for "The Riches"! (And about DiDi and Cael, too!) Ahh, I really wish they hadn't cancelled the show.

Well, at least I'm not crazy in thinking that there was definitely something there between DiDi and Cael. And I don't think the incest is unrealistic given that they are travelers (and hormonal teenagers); they obviously don't get much time with people their own age. Plus, didn't Dale once have a thing for Dahlia? (Though it's a bit different, considering they're cousins, not siblings. But, still.)

I love how you stuck to their lingo, :) It kept them really in character.

I do hope you choose to continue this. I'll be following avidly!