Reviews for It'll melt
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
A great piece here. Really displays the friction that remains between the heroes and Avengers after everything that happened. It stands to reason that there's still some tension.

But like Stark says, it'll melt. Great bit with that, by the way.
Toasterman chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Good work. I enjoyed your characterizations of Stark, Logan, and Jessica. Pete seemed a little off, but only a little, and I'm not the biggest Spiderman fan in the world, so don't mind that too much.

Logan and Stark, though, man. You hit them right on the head. I know a lot of people think he's simple, but nailing Logan is a pain in the ass. It's easy just to make him drink beer the whole scene and pop his claws every ten seconds, but it's harder to make him seem real.

Anyway, good story.
Mom chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This writer knows i can give him no tips. He's on it. Writing that is.

I have been following your writing, because i love it.

I think you are the best writer, and I think it runs in the family. You just added the icing, and can out write them all.

Proud of all you have made possible for me to read, since i can work a computer now.. lol

This is some good stuff.

Write On
bynon carget chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Ah, and to think Its easier to get Jessica to understand than Peter. Anyhow thats a side note so far the story is nice short but nice perhaps a little background over what events lead to this?