Reviews for want to be where you are
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
i love finn
edurrant0404 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i know this story is really old but i always flip back to the stories that take place in the back nine episodes of season 1 because i think those episodes had the most intresting plots in glee and i have to say this story is amazing and deffinitelty one of my favorites :)
LillyMeg-x-xlol chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow. Wow. Your use of decription is perfectly in balance with the rest of your vocabulary, its wonderful, some professional writers can't describe this good!
thatsnumberwang chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
You captured Finn - who is not so simple after all. Really loved this. You have a great economy of words, description.

You should write more; I just found this story and was sad that it has no siblings.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Finn is mistaken for a fool, isn't it obvious? He always looks so incredibly confused and, for the lack of a better word, stupid. But I honestly think, want to know, that there is so much more to him. And I think this fic illustrates how confused Finn is, his desires, the mint flavor of Rachel's chapstick (lovely detail, might I add), Puck and the smile in Quinn's eyes.

This fic captures it all. I think it captures Finn's personality, wishes, wants.

It is breathtaking. Finn can be breathtaking. Finn is breathtakng.

-a.
kittykat-777 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow, I usually don't like Finn stories, but this one was really, really good! I hope you write more stuff like this!

livelaughlove,

kitty .
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
O.M.G. I love this, I love you. Where have you been? I swear we haven't talked for ages upon ages, honestly. :)

You capture Finn so very well. He's a little confused but still so sweet and I love that. I love how you bring the last episode so well into this, with the whole gay thing. Seriously one of my top favorite moments on TV when Kurt's dad made that speech. But you caught Finn's side so well. The confusion with a little bit of bitterness underneath, you're brilliant.

And I love love love the Puck/Quinn moments. Those two are my absolute favorites.

Great job! :D
Jasmine chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This has got to be one of the best I've read. Great job. Captured Finn... like you were inside his head ;)

And I think you got the "fag" business under wraps. I was shocked when he said that to Kurt to be honest, nothing like him as a character. Though, everyone makes mistakes & Mr Hummel took him down a peg or too. Plus he looked absolutely hilarious in that red outfit! HAHA

Great job again, I have started to waffle. Write more stuff like this! Please please :)
ddeactivated chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This was AWESOME. You captured Finn really well, it was super good. Great job. :)