Reviews for The Lost Girl
HinataSoup chapter 9 . 5/19
How does Tokoi see the family's past? (is he a mind reader abit? Besides that weird situation its good, or well the wonders of how he knows some strangers suddenly... but its a story, yay stories)
HinataSoup chapter 8 . 5/19
So sweet and a bit sad
HinataSoup chapter 2 . 5/19
Cute story... Although the guy is not heard out or thought as the person there at the wrong time
Seth McGury chapter 22 . 3/27/2015
This fanfic kept me at the edge of my seat! Oh my gosh all the emotions kept on flowing out when I read it.

The flow of the story is nicely paced, though I personally feel rushed at the few final chapters, but that's just me.

Oh my gosh Ushio and Tokoi is perfect together, and this fic is worth a re-read!

As always, Expecting More!
Scarlet Raindrop chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
This story is so wonderful. It follows the same path as Nagisa (not sure if spelling is correct) and Tomoya. Such a happy outcome. It brought tears to my eyes. And again it's a lovely story.
Cyberchao X chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
...I think I'd better stop here. Too many potential spoilers.
Cyberchao X chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
It's certainly easy enough to do, what with Ushio being a near-exact copy of her mother.
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
An altogether amazing chapter.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
So, the theatre club is still in disarray...Theater is so underappreciated in high schools. I took a theater class in my freshman year of high school. By the time I graduated, there WERE no theater classes at my high school-not enough people taking them to justify keeping them around.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Akio's a good guy, deep down. He's just a total nutjob.
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Cute. The parallels with Tomoya's experience are fun, though I'm not sure if I understand the whole Risha thing.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Um...16 would be the expected age at the start of your junior year, same as in America. I know, it can be confusing because their schools go 6-3-3 while ours go either 5-3-4 or, increasingly often, 4-4-4...although from what I've heard, 6-3-3 used to be the norm here, too.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Interesting. Would not have thought to have "title pages". Also, was surprised to see some familiar fics-I'd completely forgotten seeing your author name before, having reached this fic via your author page on account of filters bringing me to its sequel. (Currently on a Kotomi binge). I'll have to check out your further work in the Katawa Shoujo department when I'm done here.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I know this story is finished, but this story is so similar to clannad. Having the guy have a bad relationship with his father, making Ushio timid and shy. just saying.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 16 . 11/19/2011
I take back what i said before about the tomoya part, now i see why she wasnt living with him, im a little dissapointed the it diddnt go along witht he clanned story lie, but not so dissapointed because your story is so cute. i was so sad about the nagisa part. i really like this
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »