Reviews for When You Close a Door You Right the Tilting Planet
LilyGold23 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Please write some more. I really like your story.
sonamy4life chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Yay I love it :D
Clementine Folchart chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
That. Was. Astounding! So well written! You pulled me into the story and didn't let go until the very last word. Thank you. I hope you will write more, if not, I will ;-)
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
HELLO? ANYBODY HOME! IT'S BEEN APPROXIMATELY 3 YEARS, AND I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THE MEG AND CALVIN PAIRING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING! ARE YOU EVEN ON FANFICTION ANYMORE? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE ON CAUSE WERE GONNA READ A WRINKLE IN TIME IN ENGLISH AND IM EXCITED CAUSE I LOVE THE BOOK, BUT I NEED FANFICS TO READ DURING THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? AND THESE ARE SUPER ADORABLE!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
This as great story I myself love the wrinkle in time series and I always wondered about those gaps in Calvin and megs relationship. Amazing story
All For Jesus chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
BEAUTIFUL!
Sweet Air chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
MEGxCALVIN 4EVER 3 3
musicmoverQ chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I really, REALLY liked this story! There just isn't much fluff in the real books' and Meg and Cal have so much chemistry, the fluff is just needed!
Anna chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please write another chapter. I loved it. I know that it has been a while since you updated but please consider writing another chapter! :-)

Please and Thank You!
StayAmazing chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Good story but two things- At the beginning of A wind in the door, it said Meg got her braces off and that her hair was straight. and, they kissed at the end of wrinkle in time.

I really do like this story though
bluesapphire007 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
your writing and descriptive paragraphs are just awesome! you should work more on them... LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! it's a really good idea to work on the time jump between the two books...yay! can't wait for the 4th chapter! don't keep me waiting please!
Tsukinoko1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I love the idea of the story in the time between the two novels, but the twins are about 4 years younger than Calvin, so it doesn't make sense for the clothes they've outgrown to fit Calvin, especially since he's tall.
Horseygirl7 chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THOSE TWO BOOKS! Please write more soon!