Reviews for Destinies By Dreaming
Miss.Sutcliff13 chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I think your story is quite good the one problem is that at certain parts it drags but other then that I say it's well thought out and well put together
Claire chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Not a bad start for a story.

I like MPreg,and actually don't have a problem with a character being a hermaphrodite as long as it is written well. ShenLong1 wrote an awesome Gundam Wing story, with the pairing Duo/Heero, where Duo was a hermaphrodite who, after having a few things happen, became pregnant. That was a very good story I enjoyed a lot, and a reccommendation for those who also enjoy the Gundam Wing fandom.

Also, for those who don't mind some language (the F bomb) her story On the Farm is hilarious!
Luluz4u chapter 17 . 12/17/2010
I LOVED THE WHOLE THING! :)
Fabela chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
it's like tamaki is physic! its awesome
Fabela chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
claire is such a pretty name! and the other i think should be lillian lilly for short (i WUV that name) but i guess your dream kinda dictates it though oh well. a really good story keep it up!
Fabela chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
first i have to say u must be on some shit to have a dream like this! second i have to say wow you are a good writer. and i'm not just saying that because i love love love the idea of tamaki and kyoya (though i gotta say i like tamaki and haruhi too). I think u r way skilled and i hope u continue writting
Vampirelover57 chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
Yahoo! A happy ending and no one died. Ok so it got a little scary there for ahile but you turned it around. I know I said at the start that this story was odd to me in the end I truly loved it. Thank you for letting me read it.
L Jerome chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
Long time reader on this story, first time reviewer; And I have to say, I've enjoyed the whole story but this bonus chapter has definetly been my favorite! I love mpreg delivery scenes as it is, but this was one of the better ones I've read. Excellent Job!
LittleMissStark chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
aww such a sweet story! i loved it! I hope there will be a sequel
Vampirelover57 chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
Ok i just want to say that what started out as a light hearted story is getting sadder and is really breaking my heart. Believe it or not I do understand depression and what it can do to a person but please I reaally need a happy ending.
Vampirelover57 chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
WOW! You just can't stand to let them be happy. Things don't always have to be bad. I love the story but hate that you always make something bad happen to one or both of them.
Just Cy chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
I've really loved reading the story, so I'd hate to see it end, but I also understand that this does indeed have to come to an end eventually. Well, I hope things are wrapped up happily next chapter :)

~Cy
Vampirelover57 chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
ok finally a chapter were nothing bad happens. I am really enjoying this story more and mor. At first I wasn't sure but now I love it.
Vampirelover57 chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
Yipppeee! the babies are born.I have been waiting for this day. But as usual you had to scare us all into thinking something bad was going to happen shame on you. Can't wait to read the rest.
Vampirelover57 chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
I was a little worried at the start of the chapter cause it was kinda sad qnd I was afraid you were going to make something bad happen to one of them. But thankfully it had a better ending. I can't wait to read more.