Reviews for 2D and the Whale
SOulWindWALKER chapter 1 . 2/3
amazing story! wonderfully written and so much depth!
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Okay, this is hilarious. I don't know a lot about 2D or Murdoc or the band at all, really, but this is dang funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This story is my life thank you so much
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Awwwwwwwwww, how the hell does this not have any reviews? It's one of the few really well written fics I've seen for Gorillaz so far (by that I mean proper formatting, good grammar, doesn't have stupid author inputs in the middle of every damn paragraph (e.g. "Because he felt that every once in a while he could use a bit of anemone (A/N: LOLZ Me don'T KNOWS What THat mins, butt me sounz very FANSAYU!XOXOX OMGWTFBBQ)"- seriously, I've seen 'em do this O_o), and you don't make the characters too OOC- except, perhaps, the whale, who was not much of a character to begin with.)
Leyla Chaos chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Some of the dialogue reminded me of Pulp Fiction in its randomness - which is awesome, I love Pulp Fiction and this story was just so funny and brilliantly weird, I'm honestly surprised it doesn't have any more reviews.
GorillazObsessor chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I loved this story to pieces! This was so clever and very well thought-out! I think I always sort of knew Plastic Beach was a metaphor for the soulless music industry (or just the state of the world in general), but I didn't even think about the whale! Very insightful and well-written. I wish there were a hundred more like this story. :)
LSDandKizuki chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is so well written, and funny. I laughed at the bit about Murdoc posing the puppets and 2d's reaction to that. It's a shame it was only short.:( Oh well! I hope you have written more stories...

PS: What's a mandolin?
freedragon chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hahaha! This is great!
Ol3tte chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
hey you :) I loved your story, do you mind if I translate it into french ? I'll credit you ;)
Twisted-Thorns25 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Well I must say! This was a good attempt just wish it had a few more paragrahs.
GuerillaChord chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Why must you be so good and yet write so little? *sigh*.

Seriously, write more, please.
Psychic City chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
HA, this was brilliant and well thought out. Very nice. Favorite, for sure. :)
Captain Croft chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is absolutely brilliant! I really enjoyed it. And even with the weirdness, it was really in-character (maybe the Gorillaz-verse being weird itself has something to do with that XD)

Keep it up! 8D
JFalcon chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is the first Gorillaz fanfiction I've ever read and it was . . . well it was just downright fantastic. I really enjoyed this, it made my day. The line of conversation was very clever and you wrote 2D's character really well.
Grabeccer chapter 1 . 6/4/2010