Reviews for Shut Up and Let Me Go
Update please :)
Ines Potter Black chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Amazing!
ThatW3irdChick chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
Omg! Omg! Omg! OMFG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE ASAP!
SammieLuvsFood chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Amazing! I love it update faster
Sammie chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Please update more! So good! Oh btw, please let Reid be her Caleb. That was so fucking adorable!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
OMMG update :) jenn is kickasss
PrincessDripDrop chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
Can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
awsme st0ry. Pls write s0on... D0nt keep us waiting...
Thetroublewithexes chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
I am really loving this story and look forward to the next chapter.
WitchGirl101 chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
I'm pretty sure that they are going to get back together but if that wasn't you're intentions then I really do hope that they get back together. :)

So what's the deal with the family? Is it a classic broken home due to cheating and drunken parents that were simultaneously verbally abusive to their child? Is Titus really some kind of creeper like chase's character was in the movie?

I really like you're story. It's like a great show and I can't wait for the next episode to come out.

(kind of ironic that I feel that way when she keeps making snide remarks of how she living a high school movie)
freedomiswhatIwant chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
I can't even remember when I started reading this, all I I know is that I pray to whoever that you keep posting, because, this is so fucking good it hurts my head trying to think of a word to compliment you and this storry. Looking forward to the next chapter, and I'm confident I'm not the only one that's going to soldier it through this with you. I'm stickin round til the happy kiss or slap or whatever. great job as always:) cant wait for 21!
mayalewis16 chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
it was good. my only question is why is he going on a date on his 18th birthday? shouldnt he be with the other Sons? and when are they going to get back together? Jen and Reid go together!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
Thank you for the update! :)