Reviews for Inevitable
student chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
this was great, laugh-out-loud funny and mostly quite in character. well done
anonymous.individual chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Aww... that was perfect :)

Thanks for writing.
ghost writer 77 chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Ah that was great. I loved every chapter, but really enjoyed this one in particular. It was hilarious how everyone threatened Castle - I can only imagine Ryan and Esposito. Great fic!
JayneNashville chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Wow, You realize of course, you've got more in you on this story. I'll wait patiently.

Thanks 69 going on 70, I can still feel the bubbles in my tummy when he whispers in her ear or she he.
Nessy chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
I LOVED this! It was funny and creative and sweet and so SO Castle/Beckett-ish! Really nice work!
Mark C chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Now I understand a few things from you last fic by reading this one. Sometimes it is better to read stories in order, lol.

Liked that the team was so protective of Beckett. That was totally in character for all of them.

It was nice to see that Kate is open for Alexis to talk to her about things she just can't talk to her father about. I believe that is one thing that makes Alexis think that Kate would be good for her father.

Well done.
recycled-stars chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Beckett called Shaw! Well. I loved this. Normally for a complete multi-chapter I wait until the end to give my thoughts, but Beckett called Shaw... which, honestly, I would love to see on the show. Onward to chapter 2!
Father Vengeance chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
I have to say I'm pleasantly torn. Getting reviews is nice, but getting a peek at what a given reviewer is working on is, I think, even better. This was great and without trying to be dramatic, I'd compare it to watching a sunset.

The choices of words deliver nicely in conveying the descriptions of a person, place, or tone. The story is lovely, and nothing too crazy is present to disturb what was to me a rather peaceful, lulling progression. There are definite waves throughout that keep it from seeming overly calm (a nicely-timed laugh, or a lower-lip-biting moment between Rick and Kate for example), but no events so unexpected as to come crashing down hard, which I don't think would have felt as appropriate.

Most enjoyable. Thank you.
hardly loquacious chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
I've decided to finally start catching up on fic, and this one's fun. I like it. It's sweet wtihout being completely unrealistic, and I particularly liked Yin Yin. Nice uce of a cannon reference with the panda!
thump chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
egh... what happened? i just got here and read all 7 chapters, but no more updates? (
Donnamour1969 chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Wish I'd read this one first...but even though it didn't have the romantic payoff that the sequel does, this was very enjoyable and admirably stays in character. I could so see everyone doing and saying these things just as if it were the show. Lovely. Just lovely.
lucindadixon chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
I love this fic. My favourite part was chapter 5 - all the little ways he reminds her that he's hers whenever she's ready. And the boys cornering Castle in chapter 7 was lol-worthy. The whole things was very in character and believable. Thank you :) Off to read the sequel.
rpaula978 chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Perfect last two paragraphs! Exactly what we love about Castle and Beckett.
rpaula978 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Very touching and I loved the way you pulled in snippets from past episodes. Makes complete sense in a Castle sort of way. :) Great job.
rpaula978 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Nicely done chapter. I like the way you have added a human dimension to Gina. Most of what I have seen written about her has made her out to be a harpy or just an exaggerated cartoon witch. Nice touches with her. Looking forward to reading the other chapters.

Rick